Going for a hair transplant is a big decision and we’re sure you’ve put a lot of thought into getting one. Hair transplant is a solution for people experiencing extreme hair loss problems.
Cosmotree Clinic offers best hair transplant therapys like FUT and FUE in Delhi for effective natural results.
What is Hair Transplant Therapy?
• Rearranging hair from the areas on the scalp having more hair onto the bald area of the head.
• Hair is usually rearranged from the back or side of the head to the front or top of the head.
• Generally done in a medical office under local anesthesia.
Some things to consider when going for Hair Transplantation:
• The transplanted hair can be treated like normal hair.
• A hair transplant is permanent.
• The cost of hair transplant.
• There are two different hair transplant procedures.
Hair Transplantation can be performed in different ways. After going through your medical issue and your skiin and body needs, Cosmmotree Clinic offers tailor made therapys to suit your needs for best and maximum results.
There are two different types of procedures:
1. FUT: (Follicular unit transplantation)
• Hair is rearranged from the back and sides of the scalp, and transplanted onto balding areas of the scalp.
• It is also known as strip method.
• The patient is sedated and a doctor cut strips of tissue from the area.
• The doctor then makes tiny holes in the scalp, where the follicular unit grafts are carefully grafted.
• Large no of hair follicles can be transplanted in one session.
• More effective results compared to other hair procedures.
• Natural-looking results.
• “Super sessions” are also available for patients who need to transplant a large quantity of follicles, these
super sessions provide a great convenience, and are often the most economical option
• Cost effective than other hair procedures like FUE.
It usually takes few weeks to recover from an FUT procedure.
2) FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction)
• This therapy is advanced than other methods of hair transplantation, such as FUT.
• In FUE, the doctor removes hair follicles from the area (typically the back of the neck) with the use of specialized cutting equipment.
• The follicles are then moved to the balding area.
• Using a micro surgical needle, the surgeon will puncture the scalp area that will receive the grafts.
• The grafts are then inserted at an angle, with a specific density, so that it will look natural.
• It is a less invasive surgery.
• No visible scarring in the donor area.
• It is suitable for short sessions and for patients in early stages of hair loss
FUT VS FUE
• Patients often go for FUE over the strip procedure as for most patient FUT is now outdated.
• FUE also takes less time to heal than FUT.
• Almost no scarring during a FUE therapy.
• Leaves you with almost no post-surgical pain and discomfort and the average recovery time is less than 7 days.
A good clinic is very important
Choosing the perfect hair transplant clinic can be a difficult decision but it is very important. Cosmotree Clinic is the top band in Delhi offering best hair transplant therapy for hair loss. There are a variety of things to consider when picking your hair transplant clinic from looking at past work, the therapys on offer, to their consultation process etc.