PRP Threapy is your answer for an effective, minimally invasive and safe therapy for hair fall. It is the new buzz in the market among people. Now experts may be a step closer to success thanks to a therapy tool that’s all-natural and easy-to-access: the patient’s own blood.
Cosmotree Clinic offers best PRP Therapy/PRP Therapy in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru giving effective natural results in short period of time.
Causes of hair fall:
• Hormonal Imbalance
• Use of drugs
• Nutritional deficiency
• Trauma or depression
Your own blood can give you nice hairs.
• The blood is made up of two main components, red blood cells, and plasma.
• The plasmahave white blood cells and platelets, which are rich in growth factors.
• Growth factors, are messengers, indicating skin cells to function.
• The good news for people with hair fall is that growth factors can help quicken the activity of the hair
follicles and promote new hair growth.
Cosmotree Clinic offers the best PRP Therapy for hair fall and hair loss, giving effective visible results without invasive surgeries. All the therapys are done after examining patient’s skin and body needs, skin sensitivity etc.
Benefits of PRP Therapy:
• Non-surgical procedure.
• Quick procedure and no downtime.
• Very safe and effective.
• Natural-looking end results.
How Does PRP Therapy for hair fall work?
PRP (platelet rich plasma) therapy for hair loss is an innovative new non-surgical option for men and women who require stimulation of hair growth. Platelet-rich plasma therapy (PRP) begins by centrifuging a person’s own blood to create a concentrated mix of plasma cells and growth factors. This concentrated (and now platelet-rich) plasma can then be injected directly into the scalp to stimulate hair growth. The primary use of using PRP in hair therapys for hair fall is to stimulate inactive hair follicles into an active growth phase.
• It is a, non- surgical, alternative medical procedure used for the treating hair loss or hair thinning.
• The therapy involves withdrawing a sample of the patient’s own blood, processing it so only the PRP growth
factors remain, and injecting it into the scalp to stimulate natural hair growth.
How Long Does the Procedure Take?
The procedure typically takes a couple of hours, the majority of which involves preparation and recovery time. PRP therapy is safely performed in a medical office, relieving pain without the risks involved with surgery, general anesthesia, or hospital stays.
Recovery is minimal; in fact, most people return to their jobs or usual activities directly after the procedure.
What are the Expected Results?
• Results vary from person to person because of change in skin and body needs and constitution.
• PRP Therapy for hair fall and thinning currently show many positive results.
• People undergoing PRP Therapy for hair fall noticed increased hair density in short period of time.
• New hair only grows in the anagen phase (growth stage)so it may take a few months to see new hair growth after your PRP therapy.