Is your hair fall problem making you tensed and conscious? Cosmotree Clinic is at your rescue providing you with the best hair transplant in Delhi/Gurgaon, and Mumbai so that you can have locks you always wanted.
What is Hair Transplant Treatment?
A hair transplant is a procedure in which a dermatologist moves hair to a bald area of the head. The surgeon usually rearranges hair from the back or side of the head to the front or top of the head. These hair treatment procedures typically occur in a medical office under local anesthesia. Hair transplantation is one of the quickest evolving procedures in aesthetic surgery. Cosmotree clinic offers one of the hair transplant in Delhi/Gurgaon, and Mumbai with our team of best and efficient doctors.
Causes of hair fall
• Hormonal Imbalance
• Use of drugs
• Nutritional deficiency
• Trauma or depression
There are 2 ways for Hair Transplantation:
• FUT( Follicular Unit Transplantation)
• FUE( Follicular Unit Extraction)
At Cosmotree Clinic our specialist will examine your condition thoroughly and will offer you customized treatment according to your skin and body needs, skin sensitivity etc.
1) FUT: Follicular unit transplantation is a procedure where hair is transplanted from areas at the back and sides of the scalp, and moved to balding areas of the scalp. It is also known as strip method. The patient is anesthetized and a doctor removes strips of tissue from the area, and, once extracted, the strip is cut into individual follicular units. The doctor then makes little holes in the scalp, where the follicular unit grafts are carefully placed.
• Large numbers of hair follicle can be transplanted in one session
• Provides better results compared to other hair procedures
• Natural-looking results
• The FUT method also allows for “super sessions” for patients who need to transplant a large quantity of
follicles, these super sessions provide a great convenience, and are often the most economical option
• More affordable than other hair procedures like FUE.
• Some patients complain of higher levels of discomfort with FUT procedures compared to FUE
• Both methods have a very quick healing period and medication can be prescribed if needed.
• Both techniques of hair transplantation are relatively simple.
• Avoid touching, scratching, and rubbing the treated area
• You may also be advised to shampoo your hair twice a day after around 7 days of the surgery.
• Take the medications prescribed for you by your doctor.
• Cover your head with hats to avoid direct contact with UV rays.
• Avoid any form rigorous physical activity, for at least 28 – 30 days after an FUT procedure. You can resume
exercising after few days after the procedure.
It usually takes 10 days to 14 days to recover from an FUT procedure.
2) FUE: Follicular Unit Extraction modern technique of hair transplantation. This treatment is more advanced than previous methods of hair transplantation, such as FUT. In FUE, the doctor extracts hair follicles from the area (typically the back of the neck) with the use of a specialized extraction instrument. The follicles are then transferred to the balding area. Using a specialist micro surgical needle, the surgeon will puncture the scalp area that will receive the grafts. The grafts are then inserted at an angle into the recipient area, and with a specific density, so that it will resemble a natural and realistic hair pattern.
It is a less invasive surgery than FUT with no visible scarring in the donor area
It is ideal for short sessions and for patients in early stages of hair loss
It is ideal for patients who have no problem in shaving their heads
With no stitches required and no scar left to heal, FUE procedures do have a quick recovery time and less post-procedure discomfort compared to the traditional FUT procedure.
Since the doctor must remove each hair follicle individually, the time-period of an FUE procedure usually, makes it more expensive than an FUT procedure. As stated earlier, FUE technology is improving as well as gaining popularity and many hair clinics have started to lower the cost per graft price for FUE procedures. Nowadays, the cost difference between a FUE and a FUT procedures is comparatively less.
When having a FUT transplant a strip of tissue will be removed from the back of the head. Because of this, it can take much longer to heal with the initial healing process taking up to 10 days. As a strip of tissue is removed from the back of the head a FUT transplant can leave patients with a scar.
FUT VS FUE
• Patients worldwide favor FUE over the strip procedure as for most patient FUT is now outdated.
• FUE also takes significantly less time to heal than FUT. As only individual follicles are removed it leaves very
tiny puncture scars that are almost invisible to the naked eye.
• FUE treatment leaves you with almost no post-surgical pain and discomfort and the average recovery time is less
than 7 days.
Cosmotree is for you because:
• Make use of best equipments for treatment, like Q switched lasers
• Exceptional aftercare provided to our clients
• Standard hygiene quality offering an excellent environment for treatment
• One of the top trusted brand in Delhi for all your skin and hair needs
• Light on the pocket along with excellent quality
If you’re seeking a solution to your hair fall concerns, a hair transplant treatment might be exactly what you’re looking for. But it’s important to choose the right dermatologist to ensure you get the best results. At Cosmotree Clinic, you’re in good hands. Our specialists will provide you with the hair transplant treatment to meet your cosmetic goals, and we’ll do our best to keep you comfortable every step of the way. Give us a call at 9999909292 to schedule a consultation today.
Some things to keep in mind when coming to Cosmotree clinic for treatments:
• Prior appointment should be made for free consultations
• It is recommended to opt for packages instead of single services for good discounts
• You can choose to pay us in a single go or in 2-3 installments
• Pay using all Debit/Credit cards, Paytm as well as Cash.