WEIGHT LOSS & BODY CONTOURING
Want to lose weight? For some, following a healthy diet and exercise will help lose those extra pounds. But for others, a little extra is needed– like a medical intervention — may be necessary to return to a healthy weight. Cosmotree Clinic is the best weight loss slimming center in Delhi/Gurgaon, and Mumbai offering best surgical and non-surgical weight loss and body contouring treatments.
From working out to eating healthy and proper, leaving no stone unturned but still no desired results? Even with a diet and workout regime, many people still struggle with a stubborn chunk of fat that just refuse to move. You don’t need to resort to expensive or painful surgeries to get the body you want. There’s an easier way.
Get a step closer to the body you’ve always dreamed of with Cosmotree Clinic, the best weight loss slimming center in Delhi/Gurgaon, and Mumbai offering best non-surgical body contouring treatments.
Cosmotree Clinic uses the latest technology to safely and effectively deliver energy below the skin’s surface, where it works to shrink fat cells. The result is a slimmer you with a more defined shape. Today’s treatments can target both smaller, hard-to-hit areas like:
• Abdomen and
Some of the non-surgical body shaping treatments are:
• I-Lipo Laser.
• Tummy Tuck.
• Body Toners.
• Heating Machines.
1) I-LIPO LASER:
What is I-LIPO LASER?
No pain, no scalpel, no recovery time! Cosmotree Clinic uses advanced I-Lipo Laser for body contouring without any surgery. Conventional liposuction requires a surgical procedure to remove fat from areas such as the abdomen, thighs, neck, and arms. But credits to technological advancement, there are ways to achieve similar results, without surgery and almost no recovery time.
(Sometimes the term “laser lipo” is used to describe conventional surgical liposuction that incorporates lasers to enhance the results, but that’s not how we’re using it here.)
Unlike traditional liposuction, the idea of Laser Lipo is not to remove fat cells—it’s to contract them.
I-LIPO LASER is not a miracle cure. This is complementary medicine. It’s designed to make your healthy eating and exercise more effective. You still have to do the work; it just boosts your results. Laser fat-removal clients are recommended to:
• Eat a very clean diet.
• Work out moderately.
• Drink lots of water.
How is it done?
I-LIPO LASER relies on laser energy instead of incisions to reshape the body quickly. During each session of I Lipo:
• Pads equipped with laser diodes are directly placed onto the skin, allowing the laser to penetrate the fat cells
and shrink them temporarily.
• This causes the fat cells to release their stored fatty acids into the body and then contract, potentially
resulting in lost inches.
• The body then flushes out the expelled fat-cells through the lymphatic system or burns them for energy.
Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
The number of ideal candidates for I- Lipo is a little bit smaller than for traditional liposuction because the procedure is not fit for extensive weight loss. It might be right for you if you’re:
• More concerned with “problem areas” than total-body weight loss.
• In good health with good skin elasticity.
All parts of the body that store fat can be treated. The most common treatment areas include:
• Under the chin.
• Safe for all skin types
• No downtime
• No scarring
• Short treatment duration( 30-90 minutes)
Treatment schedule: Though some clients begin to notice results after only a few sessions, most require 6–8 treatments to see maximum results.
Frequency: Two treatments per week for four weeks are recommended.
Recovery: Because the treatment is non-surgical, no downtime is required.
2) TUMMY TUCKER:
Abdominoplasty or a ‘tummy tuck’ is cosmetic or aesthetic surgery to tighten
muscles that become loose or split following pregnancy, or to remove fat and extra loose skin from the abdomen after massive weight loss. This is a sophisticated fat loss treatment that uses controlled heating and cooling technology to lose those unwanted inches and target stubborn fat.
• Restore weakened or separated muscles
• Help alleviate pain
• Improve bladder function
• Reduce itching and skin infections caused by excess skin
• Tone and shape the abdomen to create a firmer and smoother profile
How is it done?
• The treatment breaks down fat cells non-surgically for a smooth, contoured look.
• The doctor can tighten the abdominal region via an incision running between the hipbones.
• In a full tummy tuck, the doctor may also relocate the belly button up higher on the abdomen. Cosmotree Clinic as the best weight loss slimming center in Delhi/Gurgaon and Mumbai can help you find your dream body and see a 20 – 40% fat loss on all your problem areas – without a surgery.
• Rest as much as possible.
• Follow all instructions on looking after your wound.
• Avoid strenuous exercise or heavy lifting for at least one month.
• You may need to wear your compression garment for several weeks.
Compression Garments are tight, compressive forms of clothing, often made out of elastin and nylon, which are designed to enhance recovery.
People who undergo liposuction usually have a stable body weight but would like to remove unwanted body fat deposits in specific parts of the body.
How is it done?
Liposuction is done by:
• Using a thin tube, called a cannula, connected to a vacuum
• Unwanted fat is suctioned out from the body.
• It is done under anesthesia
Liposuction is not an overall weight-loss method. It is not a treatment for obesity.
The procedure does not remove cellulite. The aim is aesthetic. It suits those who wish to reshape and enhance the contour of their body.
Liposuction permanently removes fat cells, altering the shape of the body. However, if the patient does not lead a healthy lifestyle after the treatment, there is a risk that the remaining fat cells will grow bigger.
The amount of fat that can be removed without much hassle is limited.
Types of Liposuction
There are just a few different liposuction techniques:
• Tumescent Liposuction: Is the most common technique. The surgeon will inject a sterile solution into the area where the fat is to be removed. It consists of saline — which is salt water – along with lidocaine and epinephrine. The solution makes it easier to suction the fat with less blood loss and pain.
• Ultra-Sound-assisted Liposuction, or UAL: It uses sound waves energy under your skin to break the cell walls of the fat. This melts the fat so it can be suctioned out.
• Laser-assisted liposuction, or SmartLipo: uses a laser to produce a burst of energy to melt the fat.
• Enhanced aesthetic appearance
• Help, or completely remove, Lipomas, which are fatty tumors in certain areas of the body.
• It can help men that suffer from Gynecomastia (when men develop excessive amounts of fatty breast tissue) by
removing the fatty breast tissue.
• It can help treat Lipodystrophy syndrome, which is when there is a fat metabolism disturbance in which there is
excessive fat in some areas of the body, but none in others.
• The results are mostly part immediate, so you can get results in as little as a day. Besides swelling, which may
take a few weeks to calm down, the results are immediate.
Recovery: You might not have to stay in the hospital depending on the type of surgery you had. But you should expect bruising, swelling, and soreness for at least a few weeks.
• Avoid alcohol for a week
• Don’t Get Active too Quickly
• Don’t Immerse Yourself in Water for a week
• Wear compression garments for 2-3 weeks.
• Provides best affordable weight loss and body contouring treatments with great results.
• Latest technologies and lasers like Q switched laser.
• Warm amiable environment with excellent hygiene conditions.
• One of the top trusted brand in Delhi/Gurgaon and Mumbai for all your aesthetic needs.
At Cosmotree Clinic, you’re in good hands. Our specialists will provide you with the best weight loss treatment to meet your goals, and we’ll do our best to keep you comfortable every step of the way. Give us a call at 9999909292 to schedule a consultation today.
Some things to keep in mind when coming to Cosmotree clinic for treatments:
• Prior appointment should be made for free consultations.
• It is recommended to opt for packages instead of single services for good discounts.
• You can choose to pay us in a single go or in 2-3 installments.
• Pay using all Debit/Credit cards, Paytm as well as Cash.