What is Gynecomastia Therapy?
• It is a surgical procedure that removes glandular tissue and excess fat from a man’s chest reducing breast size
in men, making it flatter and firmer.
• In extreme cases of gynecomastia, the weight of excess breast tissue may cause the breasts to sag and stretch the
areola (the dark skin surrounding the nipple).
• Such cases may require re-positioning and re-sizing of the areola by getting rid of the excess skin.
• Gynecomastia Surgery is technically called reduction Mammaplasty.
Cosmotree Clinic offers best male breast reduction in Delhi for effective and safe results.
What is Gynecomastia?
• Gynecomastia is a medical condition of overdeveloped or enlarged breasts in men that can occur at any age.
• The condition can occur as the result of hormonal changes, heredity, obesity or the use of some drugs.
• Gynecomastia can affect one or both breasts, sometimes unevenly.
• Men and boys with gynecomastia sometimes have pain in their breasts and may feel conscious of their appearance.
• If the problem persists, medication or surgery may help.
Gynecomastia is characterized by:
• Excess localized fat.
• Excess glandular tissue development.
• Sometimes excess breast skin.
Cosmotree Clinic in Delhi has a highly skilled team of doctors and professionals and makes use of latest equipments to carry out Gynecomastia Therapy for most effective results.
How is it done?
• The procedure is done under general anesthesia.
• Making a cut around the nipple to remove the glandular tissue.
• Using liposuction to suck out excess fat.
• In case of lot of tissue that needs to be get rid of, extending the incisions and repositioning the nipples may
• Avoid stretching, doing strenuous exercise and other rigorous activities for up to six weeks post procedure.
• Wear a compression garment for twenty-four hours for the first week post surgery.
• Take medication as prescribed by your doctor. Avoid some medications as directed by your doctor. However, you can
take a daily dose of multivitamin or vitamin E tablets.
• Avoid alcohol and smoking for few days before and after three days of the surgery. It can affect blood flow and
may cause complications
• Male breast reduction surgery is generally a quick procedure.
• Oftentimes, patients may need to stay at hospital overnight.
• Gynecomastia surgery recovery may take a few weeks, and the full results may take up to six months before being
Cosmotree Clinic is for you because:
• Cosmotree clinic offers the best male breast reduction in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru using techniques such as
• Highly experienced and skilled staff and to carry out the breast reduction procedure in males.
• Make use of best equipments for therapy.
• Exceptional aftercare provided to our clients.
• Affordable with unmatchable quality.
Cosmotree Clinic is offering the best Gynecomastia therapy in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru. Our specialists will provide you with the best male breast reduction treatmment as per your body and skin needs, and we’ll do our best to keep you comfortable every step of the way. Give us a call at 9999909292 to schedule a consultation today.
Some things to keep in mind when coming to Cosmotree clinic for therapys:
• Prior appointment should be made for free consultations
• It is recommended to opt for packages instead of single services for good discounts
• You can choose to pay us in a single go or in 2-3 installments
• Pay using all Debit/Credit cards, Paytm as well as Cash.