What is Skin Pigmentation/HyperPigmentation?
Sometimes wonder why some parts of your skin appear darker and splotchy or dark brown spots appearing on the skin? This skin condition is known as Pigmentation/Hyper-Pigmentation. It is usually not a harmful condition, caused when there is too much of the pigment, melanin, on the surface of the skin. If you want to get rid of Skin Pigmentation/Hyper-pigmentation problem, you should take the Pigmentation Reduction and Hyper-pigmentation Reduction Therapy. Pigmentation Reduction Therapy is effective and can help to reduce darkness and increase your skin’s radiance. Pigmentation Reduction is the effective therapy that can show the effective results in minimum days on your skin. Both men and women can take this therapy.
Fortunately, dermatologists at Cosmotree Clinic offers best and variety of pigmentation/dark spot reduction therapy in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru and have worked out many promising procedures. Depending on the acuteness and extent of the pigmentation problem, our doctors at Cosmotree clinic will customize a patient’s therapy based on their individual skin tone and other body constitution, and will provide you with the best pigmentation reduction in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru. The therapy may include a single therapy or a combination of one to two therapy. So all you have to do is to find a good clinic like Cosmotree skin clinic that is offering best Pigmentation/Hyper-pigmentation Reduction Therapy in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru for pigmentation therapy that helps you to get the skin you always wish you had. Usually, melanin is evenly distributed in the skin, but sometimes people have spots or patches of skin with more melanin production. Spots include freckles, age spots (lentigines), and melasma. This condition can affect people of all age groups.
Pigmentation Therapy Includes:
• Sun Spots
Pigmentation disorders can be widespread and affect many areas of skin, or they can be localized and affect only certain areas of the skin. The pigmentation usually occurs in two forms:
A. Hyperpigmentation is usually caused by an abnormally high amount of melanin, but sometimes it is caused by an accumulation of other pigmented substances that are not normally present in the skin. Such skin is darker and sometimes is a different color than normal. Hyper-pigmentation is a common, usually harmless condition in which some patches of skin become darker than the normal surrounding skin. This darkening of the skin happens when an excess of melanin, forms deposits in the skin. It can affect the skin color of people of any race. Age or “liver” spots are a common form of hyperpigmentation. They appear due to sun damage. These small, uneven darkened patches are usually found on the hands and face or other areas frequently exposed to the sun.
Melasma spots are similar in appearance to age spots but are larger areas of darkened skin that appears most often as a result of hormonal changes. Like Pregnancy, can trigger overproduction of melanin on the face and darkened skin on the abdomen and other areas. Women who take birth control pills may also develop hyperpigmentation because their bodies experience the same kind of hormonal changes that happen during pregnancy. If one is really bothered by the pigment. Melasma is a form of hyperpigmentation that’s more commonly seen in women (especially in those with darker skin tones) and is thought to be triggered by UV exposure, as well as hormonal imbalances. Cosmotree Clinic offers the best pigmentation reduction therapy in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru. The problem is preventing its worsening, especially from the hormonal angle, as it can be hard to remove these factors.
Freckles & Sun Spots Reduction:
Yes! If pigmentation is in superficial lesions such as freckles and sunspots, the Alexandrite 755nm Laser Pigmentation Reduction can provide an effective solution to freckle reduction in as little as 1-3 therapy. Cosmotree clinic, offering the best freckle reduction therapy in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru.
Hyperpigmentation can be caused by:
• Exposure to sunlight
• Disorders that cause inflammation.
Cosmotree clinic offers customized therapy for pigmentation/dark spots reduction in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru, according to one’s skin and body needs, texture & sensitivity of the skin etc.
Some of the therapy offered by Cosmotree clinic are:
Types of Therapy:
1)Laser Therapy: Dark spots are an accumulation of melanocytes (cells containing melanin) under the skin typically referred to as freckles and age spots on the hands, face and body areas. Different types of laser can be used depending on the type of pigmentation therapy. If pigmentation is in superficial lesions, then the Alexandrite 755nm Laser Pigmentation Reduction therapy is effective in removing pigmentation in as little as 1-3 therapy offer. Cosmotree Clinic offers the best laser therapy in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru and is one of the most advanced therapy for pigmentation and dark spots reduction such as age spots, sun spots, and freckles on the skin.
Skin Pigmentation Reduction with Alexandrite 755nm is a quick, gentle and non-invasive therapy. The light pulses produced by the laser can feel similar to the flicking of a rubber elastic band and for most people is not too uncomfortable. Immediate darkening is noticed after therapy. For 7-10 days the area will look like a dark scab which eventually sheds off.
For deep pigmentation such as melasma, ActiveFX Laser Resurfacing is the skin pigmentation therapy of choice which can remove up to 80% of melanin in one therapy.
• Treat body and facial areas
• Minimal side-effects and recovery time
• Effective Reduction of dark spots such as age spots, sun spots and freckles.
Recovery Period: The level of discomfort can vary depending on a person’s sensitivity, but most clients tolerate the therapy very well with little discomfort. Of course, some areas of the body are more sensitive than others and can cause some mild discomfort. During your initial consultation, your therapist will discuss your options with you based on your own tolerance and the body area to be treated.
Post Therapy Precautions:
• Wear sun-protective clothing – that covers as much skin as possible;
• Slop on broad spectrum, water resistant SPF30+ sunscreen. Put it on 20 minutes before you go outdoors and every two hours afterwards. Sunscreen should never be used to extend the time you spend in the sun;
• Slap on a hat – that protects your face, head, neck and ears;
2) Chemical peels: The therapy for dark spots, freckles, and melasma might vary, but chemical skin peels are ideal for pigmentation reduction. Salicylic acid, glycolic acid, and TCA chemical peels are often recommended to get rid of discoloration. Chemical peels are powerful at speeding up results and removing deeper pigmentation. “Their potency can be changed to suit the type and depth of pigment.” However, not every skin color is suitable for a peel, and if you have a history of scarring, you may want to find another option. Cosmotree Clinic offers the best chemical peels for pigmentation therapy in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru.
• It rejuvenates the skin and helps in the skin regeneration process.
• The dull and damaged top layer of the skin is exfoliated taking away the tan with it.
• It brings forward new skin to the surface giving your face a fresh and radiant appearance.
• It lightens sun spots, freckles, age spots areas, and other pigmentation problem.
Recovery Period:It usually depends on the kind of peel you are going for:
1) Light chemical peels: These mild peels require virtually no recovery time. Though the skin may be mildly irritated after the peel, patients can return to their daily activities immediately after therapy.
2) Medium chemical peels: The new layer of skin appears 3-7 days after therapy. After 2 weeks of therapy, the skin is fully healed.
3) Deep chemical peels: The new layer of skin begins to appear seven to ten days after therapy, though complete healing can take two months or longer. Patients typically take a week off from work after undergoing a deep chemical peel.
Post Therapy Precautions:
• Use water at normal temperature to wash the skin for the next 24 hours.
• Apply sunscreen every day and this should be done 20 minutes before stepping out into the sun. Reapply the sunscreen or sunblock every three to four hours as its effect wears off after this period.
• Restrain from physical activity like working out in the gym, aerobics, or Zumba to avoid excessive sweating.
• Makeup application is not advised for 24 hours after the therapy.
• Sauna, swimming, and hot tubs should be avoided for the next three days.
3) Over the counter creams and ointments: Such creams and lotions do not provide much effective results and are also short term.
A wide variety of pigmentation/hyper-pigmentation reduction therapy available for various skin types right from the use of lasers to the use of various lotions, creams, and skin peels. Though creams and lotions are very temporary and short-term. Every therapy is recommended only after the complete examining the skin type, its texture, its sensitivity etc. We study your skin and body constitution and then only offer you the therapy that is best suited to your body.
Cosmotree is for you because:
• Make use of best equipments for pigmentation therapy, like Q switched lasers
• Exceptional aftercare provided to our clients
• Standard hygiene quality offering an excellent environment for therapy
• One of the top trusted brand in Delhi for all your skin needs
• Light on the pocket along with excellent quality.
WANT BRIGHTER, MORE YOUTHFUL-LOOKING SKIN? CONTACT COSMOTREE CLINIC
If you’re seeking a solution to your skin Pigmentation/Hyper-pigmentation, a laser therapy or a chemical peel might be exactly what you’re looking for. Yes, laser Pigmentation Reduction therapy is the best for you as in this, you don’t need to go under the knife. But it’s important to choose the right dermatologist to ensure you get the best results. At Cosmotree Clinic, you’re in good hands. Our skincare specialists will provide you with the best Pigmentation Reduction/Hyper-pigmentation Reduction, and we’ll do our best to keep you comfortable every step of the way. Give us a call at 9999909292 to schedule a consultation today.
Some things to keep in mind when coming to Cosmotree clinic for therapy:
• Prior appointment should be made for free consultations
• It is recommended to opt for packages instead of single services for good discounts
• You can choose to pay us in a single go or in 2-3 installments
• Pay using all Debit/Credit cards, Paytm as well as Cash.