What are Cosmetic Breast therapies?
Going under the knife for cosmetic procedures like a breast augmentation, is always a tricky and a scary option with too many apprehensions in your mind. Thanks to Cosmotree clinic in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru which employ the latest technology, offering you the best cosmetic breast therapys that are not just invasive surgical techniques and also deliver more natural-looking results. So do not be afraid anymore, go ahead and look as good as you feel with Cosmotree clinic effective and safe cosmetic breast therapys.
Here are three general categories of cosmetic breast enhancements:
• Breast enlargement ( Surgical)
• Breast reduction( Surgical) and
• Breast tightening( Non-Surgical)
1. Breast Enlargement: Women can get breast implants to make their breasts bigger and fuller. That can be done for reconstructive purposes, such as after mastectomy for breast cancer or for cosmetic reasons.
How it is done?
Breast Implants is a cosmetic surgery procedure to increase breast size, typically through the placement of silicone breast implants or fat from other parts of the body. This procedure can also restore breast volume lost after weight loss or pregnancy, to get a fuller rounded breast shape or improve natural breast size proportion. Breast augmentation is also referred to as augmentation mammoplasty. When fat from another part of the patient’s body is used to create a fuller bust, the procedure is referred to as fat transfer breast augmentation.
• Increase fullness of your breasts
• Improve the balance of breast and hip contours
• Feeling more confident
The breast implants recovery stages involve some pain, although it is generally “manageable” with the right pain management therapy. The first 2-3 days require the vast majority of medications, particularly those used to control post-op discomfort.
Post Therapy Precautions:
• Sauna and steam baths should be avoided for six weeks following surgery.
• Do not swim in a pool or the ocean for three weeks following surgery.
• The anesthesia you are given may make you nauseated during the first day after surgery, therefore it is wise to drink liquids and eat only mild foods during this time.
• Do not tan your scars for the first nine months following surgery, because they are more sensitive to the sun during this period and may tan darker than the surrounding skin. This darkness, if allowed to occur, may be permanent. In general it is safe to begin using sunscreen on your incisions three weeks after surgery. Even if you are wearing a bathing suit, you should still cover your incisions with sunscreen during this early period of nine to twelve months. Tanning beds can be particularly injurious to your incisions, and this activity should be avoided completely during the first three months after surgery.
Recovery Period: Typically it takes 48 hrs and in almost 7-10 days the patient is all fine. Acute pain typically subsides after one to five days, but you may experience soreness and swelling for a few weeks. The patients will be asked to wear a support bra to avoid movement of the breast. Resume exercise and normal activity according to your plastic surgeon’s directions.
1) Breast reduction: Also known as reduction mammaplasty is a surgical process to remove excess breast fat, and skin to get a breast size more in proportion with your body and to get rid of the discomfort that comes with excessively large breasts (macromastia). Patients with macromastia may experience physical discomfort resulting from the excessive weight of their breasts. The resulting pain can make it taxing for some patients to perform common physical activities. Although breast reduction is often performed to address health issues, but patients can also go for it for aesthetic purpose.
How is it done?
The specific technique used to reduce the size of your breasts may differ. Generally, the surgeon makes an incision around the areola and down the breast. Excess breast tissue, fat and skin are then removed to reduce the size of each breast. Your surgeon may use drainage tubes and then stitch up your breasts and wrap them in special gauze. You may also need to wear a surgical bra.
• A well proportioned body
• Alleviate back pain
• Improved posture
• Feel more confident
Recovery Period: Usually, it takes 7-10 days for patients to get fully recovered.
2) Breast Tightening: Cosmotree clinic in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru is offering best laser system for breast tightening or lifting without going under a knife. Laser breast lifting is effective in safely reducing sagginess in the breast and the surrounding tissue.
How it is done?
Laser breast lifting is a two-step process that causes the superficial tightening and deep tightening of the breast tissue. Cosmotree laser breast-lifting technology involves the use of the finest of lasers which are USA approved. It non-invasively tightens the skin by lifting and shrinking of the skin thus, lifting breast tissue non-surgically. Before laser intervention for breast lifting, surgery was the only option.
• Fuller appearance without getting augmentation
• Improve self confidence
• More youthful appearance
Benefits of Laser over Surgery for Breast Tightening:
• Less downtime
• No scarring
• Less prone to skin infections.
Recovery period: Laser breast lifting therapys can cause some minor discomfort in some patients during their therapy sessions. The pain subdues immediately after the therapy has been done. Cosmotree laser breast-lifting procedures are very safe and effective too.
• Provides affordable therapys with great results.
• Latest technologies and lasers like Q switched laser.
• Warm amiable environment with excellent hygiene conditions.
• One of the top trusted brand in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru for all your aesthetic needs.
At Cosmotree Clinic, you’re in good hands. Our s specialists will provide you with the best therapy to meet your cosmetic goals, and we’ll do our best to keep you comfortable every step of the way. Give us a call at 9999909292 to schedule a consultation today.
Some things to keep in mind when coming to Cosmotree clinic for therapys:
• Prior appointment should be made for free consultations.
• It is recommended to opt for packages instead of single services for good discounts.
• You can choose to pay us in a single go or in 2-3 installments.
• Pay using all Debit/Credit cards, Paytm as well as Cash.