Want whiter brighter skin but too many questions in your mind? Cosmotree skin clinic is offering their expert services in, providing you the most cost-effective, safe, and best skin whitening treatment in Delhi/Gurgaon, and Mumbai both for men and women, so you can have your dream skin you always wished for.
What is Skin Whitening Treatment?
So what exactly is skin whitening treatment and how does it work giving you a fairer whiter complexion?
• Skin lightening is typically a set of depigmentation (i.e. reducing melanin pigmentation) procedures for a
lighter skin tone or whitening darker complexion.
• All Skin Lightening or Whitening aesthetic treatments basically aim at reducing the Melanin Pigment in your skin.
• Those with a darker complexion have more melanin and the quantity of melanin determines the
color of a person’s skin and also when it is in excess in some local parts of the body then it forms dark spots
in those areas and appears black.
• Melanin is produced by cells called melanocytes. The melanin quantity of a person’s skin depends
mostly upon the genetic buildup.
• To reduce melanin in the skin you will have to wait for months and have to be patient.
Cosmotree clinic provides skin whitening treatment for both face and body, whatever suits our clients.
The amount of Melanin Pigment determines the colour of the skin. However other factors can also contribute to a dull and uneven skin tone.
Some of these factors are:
• Hormonal imbalance
• Excessive sun exposure
• Excessive chemical exposure
• Skin damage (due to unhealthy lifestyle)
• Other medical issues if any
Some Medical Skin Whitening Treatments are:
• Glutathione injections
• Q switch NdYag lasers
• Chemical peels
• Usually a glutathione or kojic acid based injection, they are given directly into the
bloodstream and thus instantly getting to work, bringing changes from within the body.
• Glutathione has high antioxidant properties; due to its anti-melanogenic
properties that have led to its popularity as a skin lightening agent.
• Whitens the skin
• Dark spot remover
• Makes your skin smooth, fresh and radiant
• Nourishes skin
• Glutathione is a powerful anti-oxidant and helps fight the free radicals
• It has anti-aging properties
• It is a part of the natural UV defense system and thus, protects the body from harmful UV rays
• Promote fairer and whiter skin
How long will it take to get results?
• The effects of glutathione vary from person to person.
• The number of treatments needed to see the results range from 6 to 40 injections. Depends on how fair you want
your complexion to be.
• It can take up to six months to see the benefits of glutathione and the results vary for each individual
according to their body constitution.
• Glutathione for skin whitening procedure depends on the metabolic response of individuals. Some might see the
result in as early as two weeks, while some may take longer.
• Results also vary on your current skin color.
Creams and Lotions:
There are many products available over the counter for skin whitening but they generally do not give you results and are very temporary solutions, and some also comes with their share of side-effects.
• Another skin whitening treatment is a chemical peel. It is a procedure in which an acid solution is applied to
remove the damaged outer layers of the skin.
• In performing chemical peels, physicians use alpha hydroxy acids (AHA), trichloroacetic acid (TCA), or phenol to
• They exfoliate the outer layers of dead skin, exposing a new skin layer with improved color, tone, and texture.
• Chemical peels skin whitening and lightening treatment involve tretinoin-based peels.
• They lead to faster skin maturity, making it easier to peel off older and darker skin. As a new layer of skin
comes up, desired results are achieved.