Is Laser Hair Removal right treatment for you?
When it comes to removing body hair, you’ve got numerous options and you want to consider all of them before having a treatment. This is the right thing you must know about the all treatment that you are going to take. There are plenty of ways available to remove the body hair like waxing, shaving, electrolysis and many more.
Shaving can help you to remove everything so quickly but hair grows back in a couple of days. If you want a more thorough hair removal, you might consider waxing which snatches the hair at their root. In this process, hair doesn’t grow so fast but waxing is painful and it itches like hell when hair grows back. Beside waxing and shaving, electrolysis is the long-lasting treatment. This treatment uses a fine needle to insert into each hair follicle to send an electric current that kills the hair follicle. This treatment is painful and requires lots of session that can be time consuming.
As there are numerous Hair Removal Options available worldwide, so selection of hair removal varies from men to man because what is painful to one may be comfortable to others. So, you may find it difficult to choose the right treatment for Hair Removal.
Let’s talk about the best hair removal treatment, so, Laser Hair Removal is the best and popular semi-permanent hair removal treatment that damages the hair follicle to minimize the growth. In this treatment, laser detects the hair by focusing on the pigment cells that stays in the hair follicle. Before having the Laser Hair Removal, one must know about the pros and cons of Laser Hair Removal.
Does Laser Hair Removal Last Forever?
This is the big question that everybody wants to know about. So, Laser Hair Reduction is the actual term. 100% removal is not possible by laser. Laser puts the hair follicles in the state of dormancy for a while – much longer than the other treatments. When the hairs do grow back, they’ll be lighter, finer and small in number. So, Laser is the process of hair reduction, it doesn’t get rid of unwanted hairs permanently. So, whenever you consider the laser hair removal, keep the right term always in mind, which is Laser Hair Reduction.
Now, have a look at the pros and cons of Laser Hair Reduction:
Pros of Laser Hair Reduction:
- Laser Hair Removal can reduce the growth of hair to the point that you can stop shaving altogether.
- Less painful than waxing. When it comes to the pain, nothing can compare the excruciating pain of hair waxing. Laser hair removal falls somewhere between the pain of waxing(so painful) and shaving(painless).
- You can have it on any part of the body from face to bikini line.
- No side-effects expect some redness.
Cons of Laser Hair Reduction
- Laser Hair Reduction is expensive than waxing and shaving. But it is one time process. Take a paper and pen and now add up how much you spend in your waxing session, the resultant amount will be much more than Laser hair removal treatment. So, Laser Hair Reduction is good beauty investment.
- Laser work differently on every person body. Result of Laser Hair Removal varies from body to body. So, there is possibility that you
- Laser Hair Removal works best on the fair skin with dark color hair, but that doesn’t mean it’s not a possibility for darker skin types, you’ll have to make sure the treatment you go to is properly equipped.
- If laser hair removal is done by untrained technician, then there is chance that Laser Hair Removal could leave burns and scars on the skin. Beware of laser centre and make sure to ask whether your laser technician is certified to the procedure or not.
- Laser hair removal is a long process which requires number of sessions. It takes 5- 7 sessions to get the desired result and generally you have to wait couple of weeks between each session.
Although Laser Hair Removal is not the permanent solution but still it is the best option to minimize the growth of hair. Cosmotree clinic is offering 40% on Laser Hair Removal Treatment. Schedule a Free Consultation Now!