While usually moles are mostly harmless and don’t require therapy, sometimes a mole may need to be removed if it poses a risk for skin cancer or for beauty reasons. Cosmotree Clinic offers some effective options for mole removal in Delhi, NCR and Bengaluru, once our doctors has identified a dangerous mole or you have a mole you want to remove. Cosmotree Clinic offers best mole removal therapy in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru.
WHAT IS MOLES
• Moles are a nevocellular skin occurrence in the skin’s various layers.
• Usually are dark brown spots and can be of various sizes and shapes.
• Moles are small spots on the skin made up of cells called melanocytes, which produce the colour (pigment) in your
• They can appear flat or raised, smooth or rough.
• Can change in number and appearance. Some fade away over time, often Sometimes regarded as “beauty marks” as when
found in women’s cheeks, however, they can be concern for some. They may have dark hair and they may be
• Moles can appear anywhere on the skin.
• They are usually brown in color Sun exposure may darken existing moles and increase their number.
TYPES OF MOLES
• Compound moles: Slightly raised, range in color from tan to dark brown, and involve pigment-
producing cells (melanocytes) in both the upper and lower layers of the skin (epidermis and dermis).
• Dermal moles: Range from flesh-color to brown, are elevated, most common on the upper body, and may have hairs.
• Blue moles: Are slightly raised, deep colored within the skin, and most common on the head,
neck, and arms of women.
Cosmotree Clinic offers best some mole removal therapy in Delhi.
Mole removal is relatively painless therapy. Moles can be removed by:
Cutting / Excision:
• The area to be treated is made numb, which is cut out along with a small area of the surrounding skin.
• Some moles may have cells that have grown beneath the top layer of skin.
• Removing by cutting will require a few stitches to close the skin, which can leave a small scar that will fade
• Use scar care therapy for few weeks, as needed.
• Keep the treated area dry.
• No rigorous working out.
• After the first three weeks, use sunscreen daily.
• Fghty you fights yin.
• Some skin mole can be shaved down with a scalpel.
• The area to be treated gets numbed, and usually, only a small pink mark is left after the removal.
• The area will be covered following the procedure.
• Keep the area dry for 24 hours.
• Apply Vaseline to keep the area moist for a few days.
• Use sunscreen daily.
• Moles that are non-cancerous and have not penetrated to the deeper layers of skin can be frozen off using liquid
• This type of skin moles therapy may leave a small scar.
• Smaller, non-cancerous moles that don’t appear above the surface of the skin may also be removed with a laser
• Laser Mole Therapy uses intense light radiation to break down the mole cells in the skin.
• This method usually takes two or three therapys to eradicate the mole.
• Laser removal can be used for harder to reach areas, such as on the face or ears, and can be used for eliminating
multiple moles at the same time.
• Do not pick at your spot, let it fall off naturally.
• Avoid using harsh skin care products.
• No heated workout for 24 hours.
• Use sunscreen daily.
• Recovery time depends on the individual.
• Young people recover faster than older people.
• A larger incision will take longer to heal than a closer one.
• Few weeks to heal.
• Avoid the sun.
• Don’t touch or irritate the scar.
• Keep the wound clean and moist.
• Massage the scar.
• Provides affordable mole removal therapys with great results.
• Latest technologies and lasers like Q switched laser.
• Visible results in less time.
• Warm amiable environment with excellent hygiene conditions.
• Most top trusted brand in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru for your aesthetic needs.
At Cosmotree Clinic, you’re in good hands. Our specialists will provide you with the best mole removal therapys to meet your cosmetic goals, and we’ll do our best to keep you comfortable every step of the way. Give us a call at 9999909292 to schedule a consultation today.
Some things to keep in mind when coming to Cosmotree Clinic for therapys:
• Prior appointment should be made for free consultations.
• It is recommended to opt for packages instead of single services for good.
• You can choose to pay us in a single go or in 2-3 installments.
• Pay using all Debit/Credit cards, Paytm as well as Cash.
• You can go for consultation in cosmotree.