Hyperpigmentation is described as occurrence of darker patches and discoloration on the skin. These patches result from excess melanin production, which can be caused by everything from acne scars and sun damage to hormone fluctuations and mostly harmless.
If you are facing hyperpigmentation know that you aren’t alone. Hyperpigmentation is a common skin condition, and there are a number of different treatment options available.
Cosmotree Clinic offers best pigmentation removal in Delhi for effective and maximum results.
Pigmentation Treatment treats:
• Sun Spots
Pigmentation can affect any areas of skin, or they can appear only in certain areas of the skin. The pigmentation usually occurs in two forms:
A) Hyperpigmentation (Too much melanin)
B) Hypopigmentation(Too less melanin)
Hyperpigmentation can be caused by:
• UV exposure
• Hormonal imbalances.
There are several types of hyperpigmentation:
o Usually caused by hormonal changes and develops during pregnancy.
o Discoloration can appear on any area of the body. They are most common on the abdomen and face.
o Mostly due to hormonal imbalances.
o Most common among pregnant women
What causes melasma?
Melasma could be triggered by several factors, including:
• Birth control pills
• Hormonal changes
• Family history of melasma
Where is melasma seen on the body?
Melasma is mostly found on the face but can appear elsewhere too.
Cosmotree clinic offers best pigmentation/dark spots removal in Delhi/Gurgaon, and Mumbai, according to one’s skin and body needs, texture & sensitivity of the skin etc.
Treatments offered by Cosmotree Clinic are:
1) Laser Treatment:
• Laser (resurfacing) treatment uses targeted beams of light to reduce hyperpigmentation without affecting
• Ablative lasers are the most intense, and they involve removing layers of your skin.
• Non-ablative procedures, target the skin to promote collagen growth regeneration process.
• Both destroy elements in your skin to ensure that new skin cells grow improved and more toned.
• Laser for pigmentation removal is a quick, gentle and non-surgical treatment.
Cosmotree Clinic offers the best laser treatment for pigmentation removal in Delhi/Gurgaon, and Mumbai and is one of the most advanced treatments for pigmentation and dark spots removal such as age spots, sun spots, and freckles on the skin.
2) Chemical peels:
• Uses acids concentrations to get rid of the outer damaged layer of the skin.
• Deeper versions may also penetrate the middle layer of your skin (dermis) to produce more drastic results.
• Consider getting a chemical peel done form a board certified clinic for safe effective results.
• The type of peel used may vary according to your skin type and results.
Cosmotree Clinic offers the best chemical peels for pigmentation removal in Delhi/Gurgaon, and Mumbai.
• It rejuvenates the skin.
• The top damaged layer of the skin is exfoliated for fresh improves skin tone.
• Fade out sun spots, freckles, and other pigmentation problem.
• Dermal Rolling is best for hyper-pigmentation caused due to hormonal imbalances.
• Can stimulate collagen and skin regeneration process.
• Treats and is best suited for superficial scarring.
• An abrasive tool is used to do the exfoliation.
• The tool is used on your skin to get rid of the epidermis.
• You may need multiple sessions to achieve best results.
• It involves the removal of your epidermis, but its effects continue down to part of your dermis.
• Effectively treats wrinkles, age spots, acne scars etc.
Over the counter creams and ointments:
• Topical creams and lotions are also available in the market for pigmentation removal, but they do not
give satisfactory results.
• Provides short term relief and not for long run.