Are you in the search of an effective way to remove unwanted hair, permanently? Then there is an option available which is known as Laser hair removal. Laser hair removal is a safe and effective way to remove unwanted hair. It is a semi-permanent option that damages the hair follicle to minimize hair growth. Laser hair removal is most popular treatment that leaves the skin looking smoother than waxing or razors. Before you sign up for the laser hair removal session, you have to know about pros and cons of this treatment.
Pros of Laser Hair Removal
- If we are talking about pain level, laser hair removal falls between shaving (painless) and waxing (so painful).
- You can get it done on any part of the body whether it is bikini area, stomach, underarms or anywhere. There is no specific limit to the body parts where you can get laser hair removal.
- Laser Hair Removal is one time and long lasting beauty investment. Yes, it is expensive than the waxing and shaving but if you add up how much you spend on razors or wax sessions in your lifetime, laser hair removal is much more worthy.
- Laser hair removal reduces the hair growth at that point where you can stop shaving altogether. In some cases, most patients have permanent hair loss after the treatment.
- Men can also take the Laser hair removal treatment. Yes, laser hair removal is not something for only women, men can also take the advantage of this treatment.
Cons of Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Hair Removal is a long process. It requires 7- 8 sessions to see the desired results. So, you have to keep patience during laser hair removal treatment.
- It is expensive than other short term hair removal treatments.
- If you have blonde or white hair, so may be laser treatment take more sessions to show the desired result. White hair is less responsible due to lack of ample pigment in the hair.
- If your treatment is done by an untrained surgeon, laser hair removal could leave burns on the skin. Laser is something which needs excessive care to handle. Every surgeon who wants to perform the laser technician needs further training.
These are the top pros and cons of laser hair removal. Keep these suggestions in mind while considering laser hair removal. If you are in the search of best laser hair removal clinic, come to us.
Cosmotree clinic is best for any skin and hair treatment like Scar Removal Treatment, Tattoo Removal, Mole Removal Treatment, Hair Transplant, Pigmentation Removal, and many more. We provide the no side effects guarantee as our lasers are US FDA approved. So, if you want to get rid of your unwanted hair, just schedule an appointment now and leave the rest on us.