One of the most common misconceptions about Pigmentation is that it will fade away with time, no therapy is necessary. The truth is, some pigmentation that caused by acne can fade away with time but the majority of pigmentation needs to be treated properly. This kind of stubborn pigmentation can be treated by lasers only. Everyone desires to have a flawless skin and pigmentation makes women to cover up their faces with makeup, foundation, colour correction etc which might help in hiding their skin pigmentation. However, Laser is the fast and effective way to remove pigmentation permanently as it uses a strong beam of light to cure skin problems.
What causes pigmentation?
Pigmentation mainly occurs when the body’s pigment. There are various factors that are responsible for the pigmentation such as sunlight, hormonal changes, environmental factors and some other medications changes. These can ranges from the dark spots, freckles, age spots, to melasma and can occur on the face and body. Skin pigmentation is mainly caused by sun exposure which leads to the overproduction of melanin over the face. When body produces too much melanin over the face and body, this leads to the hyperpigmentation.
Various types of pigmentation:
- Freckles: Freckles are the small spots on your skin that are caused by deposition of pigment.
- Melasma: Melasma is a common skin problem which leads to the brown discoloration of the skin on the face.
- Birthmarks: Birthmarks are normally brown or black in color.
- Solar lentigines: It is a type of pigmentation that mainly appear in sun exposed areas like hands and face.
All these types of pigmentation can be treated by the laser perfectly. If you are facing trouble with any of the above kind of pigmentation, you can take the laser therapy.
Advantages of Laser Therapy:
- No age limit.
- Enhance appearance.
- Minimal side-effects.
- Duration of each session is short.
- Less painful.
Disadvantages of Laser Therapy:
- Requires 5-6 sessions, depends on your face condition.
- Harmful if you go to someone inexperienced.
- Some may feel a slight burning.
- Some may face redness, swelling, bruising for some time.
Before heading towards the laser therapy, please consult a Dermatologist first. Do your proper search about the clinic and therapy before going. Cosmotree clinic is well known for the Laser therapy in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru. We provide the various hair and skin therapys like Tattoo Removal, Laser Hair Removal, PRP Therapy, Pigmentation Removal, Freckle Removal, Hair Transplant and many more at affordable prices. If you are in the search of best clinic for Pigmentation Therapy, then come to us. Our experts are well aware about the pros and consequences of laser, so don’t hesitate, you are in the safe hands.