Having a tattoo is a very common sight nowadays, for some it may be a fashion trend or signifying something deeper for other people. Still there may be reasons you do not like your tattoo and want to get it removed permanently. Cosmotree Clinic offers the best tattoo removal in Delhi so you do not have to bear your unwanted tattoos like a burden for the rest of your life.
Before getting your tattoo removed, certain things should be kept in mind:
• All tattoos are not equally created hence time, procedures and results may vary according to that.
• Dark colors are less challenging than colors like lighter ones like yellow and orange as these are most difficult to get rid of which are very difficult to deal with.
• If your tattoo is older, it is easier to remove than a fairly fresh one as there is more ink to remove from the
Colors in a Tattoo:
• Certain colors like blue and black can be easily removed.
• Colors like yellow and orange are hard to get rid of.
Cosmotree Clinic specializes in specific process to get rid of colors like yellow and orange.
Nowadays, there are several excellent methods of Tattoo Removal . Due to the recent development in technology, the whole process has become much easier and safer.
Various methods for effective permanent tattoo removal are:
• Effective process of removing the tattoo, especially for smaller tattoos.
• Can get rid of the entire pigment from your body.
• A local anesthesia is given for numbing the area, then, the tattoo is removed surgically.
• In some cases, involving large tattoos, taking a skin graft from another part of the body might be necessary.
• No sessions required, can be done in a day.
• Involves removing all the ink stained skin.
• A sanding instrument is used for “sanding off” the surface and middle layers of the skin.
• The tattoo is “sanded” with a high speed rotary abrasive instrument in order to get rid of all the skin.
• The procedure is performed under the local anesthesia.
Intense Pulsed Light Therapy:
• Almost same procedure like a Laser tattoo removal.
• It uses, high intensity light place of laser.
• This method would help shatter the ink pigments into small fragments.
• Less painful and more effective.
Laser Tattoo Removal:
• Breaks up the ink particles using a laser that were once injected into your skin.
• The ink pigment is broken up by the laser and are carried away by the body’s natural systems and are disposed as
• Generally a numbing cream is used, before starting the therapy.
• The efficacy of the process depends highly upon the types of inks used.
• Most effective way of getting rid of a tattoo, and along with the development in technology, this method can
remove a tattoo, within a short period of time.