Got yourself a tattoo great! And now wants to get rid of it? In other words, what do you do when you no longer need that tattoo and want to remove it?
Cosmotree Clinic brings to you the best tattoo removal in Delhi for effective safe results.
How can a Permanent Tattoo be removed?
• Tattoo removal is possible with laser technique.
• It is a simple and painless procedure that is performed with high powered lasers.
• The laser light penetrates deep into your skin and breaks down the ink particles.
• Depending upon the tattoo and your skin, it takes at least one to two months to get rid of the tattoo completely.
How much Time does it take?
Although removing your tattoo completely with laser technique is possible, but there are several factors involved. So the number of sessions you need depend upon the following factors:
1. Age of tattoo
2. Density of the tattoo
3. Depth of the tattoo
4. Color of the tattoo
5. Your skin tone
Is It Safe?
• Laser technique is the most advanced technique and works on every skin tone.
• In just a few sessions, the tattoo is removed and is quite safe with almost no side effects.
• You need to follow doctor’s advice and take care of some precautions. Some of these are listed below:
1. Avoid going out under direct Sun light. You should take care of the skin for some days and make sure that it
does not come under direct sun light for a few days.
2. In order to avoid rashes, you should avoid smoking and drinking.
How is it done?
The therapy of a tattoo removal using laser is performed by experts.
• The laser beam is passed over the skin so that the skin absorbs the laser which then breaks the ink pigments.
• Removing a Black tattoo is easier because black tattoo pigments absorb all laser wavelengths.
• Other colors are harder to deal with. Plus, smaller tattoos are easier to remove because of obvious reasons as
they need less pulses of laser light.
Cosmotree clinic have specific process to get completely rid of light colors like yellow and orange which are hard to deal with.
Is it A Painful Procedure?
Although you will not feel much pain, you may experience a mild discomfort during the procedure. A cooling ointment is applied before and after the procedure to soothe the area around the tattoo.
Start the journey of safe laser tattoo removal with Cosmotree Clinic.
• Our Q-switched Yag Laser therapy is capable enough to offer powerful tattoo removal at economical price.
• It is a successful method which is safe to remove both age spot and TATTOOS.We accept challenges
and treat all types of tattoos – professional, cosmetic, amateur and traumatic
Q-Switched Yag Laser:
• Laser emits light energy in pulsed beam form.
• A firm beam light – Q-switched Yag Laser emits a very tiny and penetrating pulse of light followed by a no light
(which is a very short period).
• It may have long pulse (few milliseconds) or short pulse (few nanoseconds).
• The technology heat and destroy the tissues and pigments without damaging your skin.
It is a successful method which safely and excellently removes tattoos without damaging your skin. Normally it involves some level of pain and it hurts but is bearable. And at Cosmotree Clinic it is performed by qualified doctors having years of experience on the same platform.
Cosmotree Clinic in Delhi provides safe, tested and effective tattoo removal procedure. Book your appointment with Cosmotree Clnic now for effective permanent tattoo removal.