Getting a tattoo is exciting but what you do when you no longer need it? You can go for the Permanent Tattoo Removal Therapy, today’s technological advances have made tattoo removal a simple and easy process and accessible for many people. So, if you are looking for the best Tattoo Removal Clinic in Delhi, then Cosmotree Clinic is the right place. We offer the best Tattoo Removal in Delhi with 100% guaranteed results. To remove your tattoo, firstly you need to know the type of your tattoo and many other important facts. Here we are explaining the all the important facts about Tattoo Removal.
What is Permanent Tattoo Removal?
Permanent Tattoo Removal refers to the breaking and removal of the ink pigment which the tattoos are made. Tattoo Removal is a little complex procedure as the tattoo ink goes beneath your first layer, so getting rid of it completely requires very skilled professionals and is more complicated and expensive than getting a tattoo.
Getting your Tattoo Removed? Some things should be kept in mind:
- All Tattoos are different, hence time, procedures and results may vary according to that.
- Dark colors are easier to get rid of than lighter ones.
- If your Tattoo is older, it is easier to remove than a fairly new one as there is more ink in the tattoo to remove from the body.
Colors in a Tattoo
- Certain colors like blue and black can be easily removed.
- Colors like yellow and orange are hard to get rid of. The number of sessions required to remove the particular tattoo also vary and can be decided by the dermatologist after checking the tattoo thoroughly.
Cosmotree Clinic specializes in to remove the light colors like yellow and orange.
Ways for Removing a Tattoo:
- Non-Surgical process like Laser Therapy.
- Surgical Process such as Dermabrasion and Skin Grafting.
At Cosmotree, we thoroughly examine your skin, its texture and sensitivity etc to get a better understanding and give you tailor made therapys in accordance to your skin and body needs, to give you the best results.
Laser Therapy (Non-Surgical):
Cosmotree Clinic offers the best laser tattoo removal in Delhi. Laser tattoo removal is one of the most trusted and widely used methods, and has become the gold standard for getting rid of your tattoo permanently.
How Does it Work?
- Ink Particles are not easy to get rid of, that’s why it takes something as strong as a laser to remove it permanently.
- It requires a specialized type laser i.e. ultra short pulse laser. These layers work by emitting extremely hot blasts in short, quick bursts to heat up and break apart the ink particles.
- Low risk
- Highly effective with no side-effects
- No scarring
- No surgery
Cosmotree Clinic uses one of the latest technology and equipment with a technique called explosive heating and features a Q-SWITCHED LASER which is one of the finest laser.
Laser Tattoo Removal depends on several factors like:
- Size and color of the tattoo.
- Color and texture of the skin.
- The depth of the tattoo pigment in the skin.
- Relatively less pain but remember everyone’s tolerance for pain is different.
- Patients might experience some discomfort like a hot rubber band continuously snapping against the skin.
How Much Time:
- There should be few weeks gap between laser sessions to give the skin enough time to recover between therapys and the body’s immune system to get rid of the ink particles.
- Mostly, it takes around 80 to 90 days to completely get the tattoo removed from the body.
Cosmotree Clinic offers the best and affordable laser tattoo removal in Delhi, to give results in the shortest period of time.
- Avoid sun exposure for few days.
- The treated area should be kept clean and dry.
- Apply a broad spectrum sunscreen to protect the skin.
- Use a cool compress 24hrs after surgery.
- Avoid using harsh skin care products on the skin.
Skin Grafting (Surgical):
Skin grafting is an invasive method that is used for tattoo removal and is one of the fastest and effective options for permanent tattoo removal. This is done under anesthesia for the numbing purpose.
How it is done?
- A piece of skin is taken from another part of the body and sewing it over the tattoo.
- It is best suitable for smaller tattoo and removal can be done in a day.
- For bigger tattoos, several surgeries need to be performed.
- As the wound heals, the skin grows along with the natural skin.
- Best for smaller tattoos.
- Offers improved precision.
- No sessions required, can be done in a day.
Post Therapy Precautions:
- No direct sun exposure.
- Wear a sunscreen with an SPF factor of 30 or higher to avoid excessive scarring.
- Apply cold packs and take prescribed pain medications or antibiotics.
- It involves abrading of the skin or exfoliating deeply to get rid of the tattoo pigment.
- A high-speed brush is used on the skin and is sanded down to reach and remove the ink stained skin.
- Will require multiple sessions.
- Overall, this procedure can work for small tattoos but is very limited when it comes to bigger pieces.
Cosmotree Clinic is the famous brand in Delhi known best for Tattoo Removal. Our specialists have years of experience in Tattoo removal and provide the safe and best results according to the customer needs. Our experts provide highly advanced technology and safe Tattoo Removal in Delhi and Gurgaon that are well-tested.