Unwanted hair is a cause of worry for many, but a semi-permanent treatment can help you manage it like a Laser Hair Removal. Cosmotree Clinic offers best laser hair removal in Delhi using finest FDA Approved Lasers for effective and maximum results.
If you’ve been thinking about getting laser hair removal for your unwanted hair, winter is the time to take action.
How it works
• Any body part that has brown hair is suitable for laser hair reduction.
• It involves targeting hair follicles, of which we’re born with about five million (with one million of those on
our head). There are 3 stages of a hair cycle that involves: growth, transition and resting.
• The laser pulses use beams of light to destroy the unwanted hair follicles in the growth phase.
• Minimum of four to eight weeks laser sessions are required also is usually depended on the treatment area.
• Almost 10-30 per cent hair reduction happens in each session, and you keep targeting the follicles until there’s
no hair left in the area.
Cosmotree Clinic examines your skin and body needs and then only offers the best laser hair reduction for your unwanted hair problems for safe effective results.
Benefits of Laser Hair Reduction:
• Long term solution.
• Cost effective.
• No in-grown hair.
• Fast and effective.
• Both for men and women.
Laser Hair removal works on the following areas:
You can get in touch with Cosmotree Clinic as we provide effective and safe laser hair reduction for the following areas:
• Face, especially chin, upper and lower lip
• Side burn
• Bikini Area
• Beard Shaping.
• Results can be seen on underarms and legs after six to eight weeks,
• It typically takes at least a year of regular treatments to get maximum results, and longer for facial hair.
• The face is harder to treat because the body’s constant production of hormones can stimulate a new growth cycle of facial hair.
• The laser hair removal takes between five and 20 minutes depending on the body part.
• Most people describe it as a hot rubber band snapping against the
• The upper lip, and chest are the more sensitive areas.
Who can be treated?
• A skin consultation and medical check should be done to assess you with the best.
• The laser needs pigment to work, so it’s less effective on red and blonde hair, and won’t work on white and grey.
Put skin safety first
• If the treatment is not done properly you can be left with marks, blistering, bruising or scarring.”