Hair transplant has evolved tremendously and more and more people are opting for it to solve their hair loss problem. Cosmotree Clinic offers best transplant methods to battle hair loss issues with effective natural results.
What is Hair Transplant Treatment?
• Chunks of hair are moved to a bald area of the head.
• It is usually arranged from the back or side of the head to the front or top of the head.
• Treatment is perfomed in a medical office under local anesthesia.
Cosmotree clinic offers best hair transplant treatment in Delhi/Gurgaon, and Mumbai with the team of best and experienced doctors.
Causes of hair fall
• Hormonal Imbalance
• Use of drugs
• Nutritional deficiency
• Trauma or depression
Hair Transplantation can be done in 2 ways:
• FUT( Follicular Unit Transplantation)
• FUE( Follicular Unit Extraction)
At Cosmotree Clinic our specialist will examine your condition thoroughly and will offer you personalized treatment according to your skin and body needs, skin sensitivity etc.
FUT: (Follicular unit transplantation)
• Balding areas receive hairs from the back and sides of the scalp.
• It is also known as strip method.
• The patient is anesthetized and a doctor cut strips of tissue from the area.
• The doctor then makes tiny holes in the scalp, where the follicular unit grafts are carefully grafted.
• Many hair follicles can be transplanted in a single session.
• Gives better results compared to other hair loss treatment methods.
• Natural-looking results.
• “Super sessions” are also available for patients who need to transplant a large quantity of follicles, these
super sessions provide a great convenience, and are often the most economical option.
• Cost effective than other hair procedures like FUE.
• Relatively painful than FUE.
• Avoid scratching, and rubbing the treated area
• Protect your head to avoid direct contact with UV rays as the scalp is really sensitive.
• No rigorous physical activity for few days, for at least 28 – 30 days after an FUT procedure.
Recovery takes almost few weeks.
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction)
• It is the most advanced methods of hair transplantation.
• Specialized cutting equipment is used to remove hair follicles from the area (typically the back of the neck).
• The follicles are rearranged onto the balding area.
• Using a micro surgical needle, the surgeon will puncture the scalp area that will receive the grafts.
• The grafts are then inserted at an angle, with a specific density, so that it will look natural.
- It is a less invasive surgery.
- No major scarring.
- It is suitable for short sessions and for patients in early stages of hair loss
• FUE procedures do have a quick recovery time.
• Less post-procedure discomfort compared to the conventional FUT procedure.
FUT VS FUE
• Many people worldwide favor FUE over the strip procedure as for most patient FUT is now outdated.
• It takes significantly less time to heal than FUT. As only individual follicles are removed it leaves very tiny
puncture scars that are almost invisible to the naked eye.
• FUE treatment leaves you with almost no post-surgical pain and discomfort and the average recovery time is less
than 7 days.