Like “Vampire Facial,” a skin therapy that basically uses your own blood to promote glowing, youthful complexion. What you probably don’t know is that there’s a similar therapy for hair loss and yes, it requires your blood, too. Hair fall is a general concern for both men and women as a result they tend to turn to various temporary hair loss therapys like lotions, creams. Though there are various creams, lotions and salon therapys are available in the market but do not show desirable results and are also very short term. Cosmotree Clinic offers safe effective therapy in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru for hair loss using PRP THERAPY (Platelet-Rich Plasma).
Causes of hair fall:
• Hormonal Imbalance
• Use of drugs
• Nutritional deficiency
• Trauma or depression
Our blood is made of two main components, red blood cells, and plasma. The plasma contains white blood cells and platelets, which are rich in growth factors.
Growth factors, in a way, play the role of messengers, signaling skin cells to function. The good news for anyone with hair fall is that growth factors can help quicken the activity of the hair follicles and promote new hair growth.
Thanks to the technological advances, Cosmotree Clinic offers the best therapy for hair fall and hair loss which is the PRP Therapy, giving effective visible results without invasive surgeries. All the therapys are done after examining patient’s skin and body needs, skin sensitivity etc.
PRP( Platelet Rich Plasma): PRP therapy for hair loss is the advanced non surgical method for hair fall therapy and hair thinning. Cosmotree clinic offers the best PRP therapy for hair fall in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru.
• It is a three-step medical therapy in which a patient’s blood is drawn, processed, and then injected into the
• PRP s prompt natural hair growth and maintain it by escalating blood supply to the hair follicles and
increasing the thickness of the hair shaft.
• Sometimes PRP is combined with other hair loss therapys.
How is it done?
Cosmotree Clinic provides effective PRP Therapy as a non-surgical option for patients who require stimulation of hair growth for hair loss conditions.
• The doctor will draw your blood and spins it in a centrifuge to separate out the platelets and plasma.
• Doctors started using PRP as a hair fall therapy after it was found that high concentrations of platelets in
plasma cells help promote hair growth by prolonging the growing phase of the hair cycle.
• Plasma is injected into the scalp where patients are experiencing hair loss or thinning.
• The process is carefully done with s beginning across the scalp, approximately at every half inch over
the area of thinning hair but typically, the entire procedure takes less than a half hour.
• They give out s monthly for three months, then spread them out over about three or four months for up to
• The schedule will depend on your pattern and amount of hair loss, age etc.
Benefits of PRP Therapy:
• Non-surgical procedure.
• Brief procedure (can go back in about an hour).
• Very safe and effective.
• Quick recovery period.
• Natural-looking end results.
Is it Painful?
• There is minimal discomfort. But different people have different tolerance for pain.
• Ice packs may be used to minimize pain.
• Some bruising may appear but usually resolves within few weeks.
Best works for:
• Anyone facing hair loss is an ideal candidate for PRP therapys.
• People with early hair loss tend to respond quick.
• Also people with androgenic alopecia are good candidates for PRP, which is a genetically determined type of hair thinning that generally occurs along the top of the head.
• Results may vary from person to person depending on factors like metabolic response and individual patient’s
• At first you will see improvement in hair fall.
• Visible changes can be seen on an average of 4-6 months.
• For best results, consistency is key.
• Minimal downtime, if any, is needed.
• Avoid using hair products like (coloring, processing, blow-drying, etc.) for few hours.
Post Therapy Precautions:
• Do not touch, press, rub or manipulate the treated area(s) for few hours after your therapy.
• Avoid washing your hair for at least 3 hours after your therapy.
• For few days use shampoo that is pH balanced.
• Avoid steam rooms, and swimming for 2 days after your therapy.
• Avoid heavy exercise, sun exposure for at least 2 days after your therapy.
Why Cosmotree is for you:
• Cosmotree Clinic is the top trusted brand in providing best non-surgical hair loss therapy in Delhi/Gurgaon and
Mumbai like PRP Therapy.
• Well equipped with all the latest therapys accompanied with highly experienced and knowledgeable team of
dermatologists that offer you the best hair loss therapy in Delhi.
• Offers amazing post-care along with great customer care service.
• Cost-effective with desired results in short period of time.
If you’re seeking a solution to your hair fall concerns, a PRP Therapy might be exactly what you’re looking for. But it’s important to choose the right hair clinic to ensure you get the best results. Cosmotree clinic is at your rescue making available to you the best hair fall therapy in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru giving you the locks you always wanted. Our highly trained and experienced specialists will provide you with the best therapy to meet your cosmetic goals, and we’ll do our best to keep you comfortable every step of the way. Give us a call at 9999909292 to schedule a consultation today.
Some things to keep in mind when coming to Cosmotree clinic for therapys:
• Prior appointment should be made for free consultations.
• It is recommended to opt for packages instead of single services for good discounts.
• You can choose to pay us in a single go or in 2-3 installments.
• Pay using all Debit/Credit cards, Paytm as well as Cash.