Are you unhappy with your dark complexion and want a fairer skin tone? Cosmotree Clinic in Delhi/Gurgaon and Mumbai is offering the best and safe skin whitening treatment, giving you the complexion you always wanted.
What is Skin Whitening?
Skin whitening is usually a combination of depigmentation (reducing melanin pigmentation) procedures for whitening darker complexion. All Skin Whitening or Lightening aesthetic treatments basically try to reduce the Melanin Pigment in your skin.
Different methods includes:
• Chemical Peels.
However, it is just not limited to the above mentioned treatments, it may also include creams and lotions but they are not much effective and also provide temporary solution.
Skin Whitening treatment lightens your skin tone by improving the following conditions:
• Overall skin lightening and whitening
• Overall dull and dark skin
Generally, amount of melanin depends on the genetic structure of the person but it can also increase over time causing darkening.
What increases the melanin levels?
• Hormonal changes
• Frequent sun exposure
• Excessive chemical exposure
• Skin damage (due to unhealthy lifestyle)
• Stress level
• Other medical issues if any.
1. Glutathione Injections and Skin Whitening. Glutathione Injections help lighten the skin on your face and body, and is considered the safest and most effective of all skin whitening products. The color of your skin is determined from the amount of melanin present. When production of melanin is higher it leads to the darker complexion of your skin. Glutathione is a naturally produced substance by the human body; the liver. It is an antioxidant produce from glycine, glutamic acid, and cysteine. Glutathione is prepared in a safe sterile laboratory setup from these three amino acids. It aids in skin whitening by:
• Slowing down melanin production.
• Replacing the damaged cells which give a dark appearance to the skin with the new cells which makes the skin whiter and brighter.
• Glutathione treatment stops oxidative damage to your skin due to its strong antioxidant properties.
It has become very popular and has been incorporated in various countries as an effective skin whitening treatment. Glutathione promotes fairer skin and has many benefits like:
• Anti melanogenic properties
• Richest anti-oxidant
• Skin lightning agent.
Glutathione also work by getting rid of toxins and free radicals that lead to and conditions such as:
• Skin darkening
• Sun spots
How does it work?
• Glutathione contains loads of amino acids.
• It is quite safe and free from any toxins that could damage your skin.
• Cleanses your skin by removing all impurities and allows you to achieve a fairer complexion.
• Also reduction in hyperpigmentation levels.
• It helps in the activation of enzymes that play an important role in the removal of toxins and giving you a fairer lighter look.
How is it done?
• Glutathione Injections are given directly into the bloodstream thus, bringing changes from within the body.
• Has high antioxidant properties;
• Its anti-melanogenic properties have promoted this as an effective skin lightening agent.
• One of the most effective ways to get fairer skin, with minimal side-effects in some cases.
• It is a relatively costly skin whitening treatment.
How long will it take to get results?
• Results of glutathione injections vary from person to person.
• The treatment ranges from 6 to 40 injections to see the results. Depends on how fair you want your complexion to be.
• Can take up to months to see the benefits of glutathione and the results vary for each individual according to their skin and body constitution.
• Glutathione for skin whitening procedure depends on the metabolic response of individuals and other body needs.
• Some might see results in few weeks others might take longer.
• Results also vary on your skin complexion.
Rare side-effects may occur in cases of high dosage of glutathione like:
• Weight gain
• Painful breasts
• Hair loss
• Allergic skin reactions
• Breathing problems
Do glutathione injections work?
• It is still vague whether or not glutathione injections are successful in skin whitening.
• Dosages may differ wildly from person to person, or even from injection to injection.
• Techniques might differ from professional to administer the shots, and the results may vary too.
Cost: Relative costly skin whitening treatment than others availablet in the market.
2. Chemical Peel: Chemical peel is another effective non-surgical skin whitening treatment available in the market which gives drastic results. The treatment uses acids such as glycolic acid, salicylic acid or TCA (trichloroacetic acid) to remove the damaged layers, to reveal a bright, fairer improved skin tone. A chemical peel is only required once a week at most.
How is this possible?
• An acid solution is used on the face to get rid of the damaged outer layers of the skin.
• During chemical peels, doctors apply alpha hydroxy acids (AHA), trichloroacetic acid (TCA), or phenol to the face.
• Outer damaged layer of the skin is exfoliated revealing a new skin layer with improved color, tone, and texture.
• Along with full face rejuvenation, certain types of skin peels can also be used for spot treatments.
• Work by targeting the pH of the skin in order to chemically loosen the “glue” that binds the dead and damaged skin cells.
• This exfoliation process encourages new cell growth giving a clearer fairer complexion.
• Overall more radiant and youthful skin.
Wait, but exfoliation alone doesn’t result in drastic skin whitening! Right, enter Skin Lightening peels
Skin Lightening Peels:
• A skin lightening peel is specifically designed for skin whitening and lightening.
• Gives results in short period of time.
• It is a chemical peel that also contains melanin inhibiting ingredients.
• Achieve fairer and improved complexion.
“Most options include a combination of alpha (AHA) and beta (BHA) hydroxyl acids, antioxidants and retinols.
Things to consider:
• The type of acid used determines how many layers of the skin in the treatment and how long your skin will take to recover.
• Some peels can be done at home.
• Most invasive is best left to dermatologists to perform.
Using chemical and skin lightening peels to get lighter and clear skin is a popular treatment that can done to achieve desirable results in short period.
For Sensitive Skin:
• People with sensitive skin can start out with milder concentrations like an AHA like glycolic acid, which may be gentler than other AHAs and BHAs.
• Glycolic Acid is a milder alternative which is very safe and effective at lightening brown spots through gentle chemical exfoliation.
• Wear a broad spectrum sunscreen everyday day. After a chemical peel skin is more sensitive for some time.
• Protect your skin against sun’s UVA and UVB rays.
• Wear a hat to protect your skin.
• The time taken to achieve visible results may vary from person to person and also
• It also depends on the kind of chemical peel you are choosing.
• At Cosmotree Clinic, doctors will thoroughly examine your skin color, texture and sensitivity and will suggest a peel best suited for your needs.
Why Choose Cosmotree?
• Cosmotree clinic provides best skin whitening treatment in Delhi /Gurgaon and Mumbai featuring glutathione injections and chemical peels.
• Each treatment is recommended only after the complete study of skin type, its sensitivity, its texture etc. We at Cosmotree examine your skin and body constitution and then only offer you the treatment that is best suited for your needs and your body.
• We offer one of the best services in customer care including post care too, leaving our clients all happy and satisfied.
• All medical and beauty procedures require lots of hygiene, especially when it comes to your skin as it can easily be affected. At Cosmotree clinic, we take extra precautions to ensure proper cleanliness providing an excellent environment.
• Cost-effective but without compromising on the quality
• Cosmotree is a top trusted brand when it comes to skin treatments like skin whitening treatment, with highly skilled and experienced professionals giving you desired visible results in the shortest period of time.
If you’re seeking a fairer complexion, a skin whitening treatment such as glutathione injection or a chemical peel might be exactly what you’re looking for. But it’s important to choose the right dermatologist to ensure you get the best results. Cosmotree Clinic, is offering the best skin whitening treatment in Delhi/Gurgaon, and Mumbai to meet your cosmetic goals, and we’ll do our best to keep you comfortable every step of the way. Give us a call at 9999909292 to schedule a consultation today.
Some things to keep in mind when coming to Cosmotree clinic for treatments:
• Prior appointment should be made for free consultations
• It is recommended to opt for packages instead of single services for good discounts
• You can choose to pay us in a single go or in 2-3 installments
• Pay using all Debit/Credit cards, Paytm and Cash.
So now as most of your apprehensions are cleared regarding skin whitening and lightening treatments, hurry up and rush to Cosmotree skin clinic in Delhi/Gurgaon, or Mumbai providing the best skin whitening and lightening treatment and have skin you always wanted without shelling all those extra bucks as we are the best and easy on your pocket too.