Are you unhappy with your dark complexion and want a fairer skin tone? Cosmotree Clinic in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru is offering the best and safe skin glowing therapy, giving you the complexion you always wanted.
What is Skin Whitening?
Skin whitening is usually a combination of depigmentation (reducing melanin pigmentation) procedures for whitening darker complexion. All Skin Whitening or Lightening aesthetic therapys basically try to reduce the Melanin Pigment in your skin.
Different methods includes:
• Chemical Peels.
However, it is just not limited to the above mentioned therapys, it may also include creams and lotions but they are not much effective and also provide temporary solution.
Skin Whitening therapy lightens your skin tone by improving the following conditions:
• Overall skin glowing and whitening
• Overall dull and dark skin
Generally, amount of melanin depends on the genetic structure of the person but it can also increase over time causing darkening.
What increases the melanin levels?
• Hormonal changes
• Frequent sun exposure
• Excessive chemical exposure
• Skin damage (due to unhealthy lifestyle)
• Stress level
• Other medical issues if any.
1. Glutathione Injections and Skin Whitening. Glutathione Injections help lighten the skin on your face and body, and is considered the safest and most effective of all skin glowing products. The color of your skin is determined from the amount of melanin present. When production of melanin is higher it leads to the darker complexion of your skin. Glutathione is a naturally produced substance by the human body; the liver. It is an antioxidant produce from glycine, glutamic acid, and cysteine. Glutathione is prepared in a safe sterile laboratory setup from these three amino acids. It aids in skin glowing by:
• Slowing down melanin production.
• Replacing the damaged cells which give a dark appearance to the skin with the new cells which makes the skin whiter and brighter.
• Glutathione therapy stops oxidative damage to your skin due to its strong antioxidant properties.
It has become very popular and has been incorporated in various countries as an effective skin glowing therapy. Glutathione promotes fairer skin and has many benefits like:
• Anti melanogenic properties
• Richest anti-oxidant
• Skin lightning agent.
Glutathione also work by getting rid of toxins and free radicals that lead to and conditions such as:
• Skin darkening
• Sun spots
How does it work?
• Glutathione contains loads of amino acids.
• It is quite safe and free from any toxins that could damage your skin.
• Cleanses your skin by removing all impurities and allows you to achieve a fairer complexion.
• Also reduction in hyperpigmentation levels.
• It helps in the activation of enzymes that play an important role in the removal of toxins and giving you a fairer lighter look.
How is it done?
• Glutathione Injections are given directly into the bloodstream thus, bringing changes from within the body.
• Has high antioxidant properties;
• Its anti-melanogenic properties have promoted this as an effective skin glowing agent.
• One of the most effective ways to get fairer skin, with minimal side-effects in some cases.
• It is a relatively costly skin glowing therapy.
How long will it take to get results?
• Results of glutathione s vary from person to person.
• The therapy ranges from 6 to 40 s to see the results. Depends on how fair you want your complexion to be.
• Can take up to months to see the benefits of glutathione and the results vary for each individual according to their skin and body constitution.
• Glutathione for skin glowing procedure depends on the metabolic response of individuals and other body needs.
• Some might see results in few weeks others might take longer.
• Results also vary on your skin complexion.
Rare side-effects may occur in cases of high dosage of glutathione like:
• Weight gain
• Painful breasts
• Hair loss
• Allergic skin reactions
• Breathing problems
Do glutathione s work?
• It is still vague whether or not glutathione s are successful in skin glowing.
• Dosages may differ wildly from person to person, or even from to .
• Techniques might differ from professional to administer the shots, and the results may vary too.
Cost: Relative costly skin glowing therapy than others availablet in the market.
2. Chemical Peel: Chemical peel is another effective non-surgical skin glowing therapy available in the market which gives drastic results. The therapy uses acids such as glycolic acid, salicylic acid or TCA (trichloroacetic acid) to remove the damaged layers, to reveal a bright, fairer improved skin tone. A chemical peel is only required once a week at most.
How is this possible?
• An acid solution is used on the face to get rid of the damaged outer layers of the skin.
• During chemical peels, doctors apply alpha hydroxy acids (AHA), trichloroacetic acid (TCA), or phenol to the face.
• Outer damaged layer of the skin is exfoliated revealing a new skin layer with improved color, tone, and texture.
• Along with full face rejuvenation, certain types of skin peels can also be used for spot therapys.
• Work by targeting the pH of the skin in order to chemically loosen the “glue” that binds the dead and damaged skin cells.
• This exfoliation process encourages new cell growth giving a clearer fairer complexion.
• Overall more radiant and youthful skin.
Wait, but exfoliation alone doesn’t result in drastic skin glowing! Right, enter Skin Lightening peels
Skin Lightening Peels:
• A skin glowing peel is specifically designed for skin glowing and lightening.
• Gives results in short period of time.
• It is a chemical peel that also contains melanin inhibiting ingredients.
• Achieve fairer and improved complexion.
“Most options include a combination of alpha (AHA) and beta (BHA) hydroxyl acids, antioxidants and retinols.
Things to consider:
• The type of acid used determines how many layers of the skin in the therapy and how long your skin will take to recover.
• Some peels can be done at home.
• Most invasive is best left to dermatologists to perform.
Using chemical and skin glowing peels to get lighter and clear skin is a popular therapy that can done to achieve desirable results in short period.
For Sensitive Skin:
• People with sensitive skin can start out with milder concentrations like an AHA like glycolic acid, which may be gentler than other AHAs and BHAs.
• Glycolic Acid is a milder alternative which is very safe and effective at lightening brown spots through gentle chemical exfoliation.
• Wear a broad spectrum sunscreen everyday day. After a chemical peel skin is more sensitive for some time.
• Protect your skin against sun’s UVA and UVB rays.
• Wear a hat to protect your skin.
• The time taken to achieve visible results may vary from person to person and also
• It also depends on the kind of chemical peel you are choosing.
• At Cosmotree Clinic, doctors will thoroughly examine your skin color, texture and sensitivity and will suggest a peel best suited for your needs.
Why Choose Cosmotree?
• Cosmotree clinic provides best skin glowing therapy in Delhi /NCR and Bengaluru featuring glutathione s and chemical peels.
• Each therapy is recommended only after the complete study of skin type, its sensitivity, its texture etc. We at Cosmotree examine your skin and body constitution and then only offer you the therapy that is best suited for your needs and your body.
• We offer one of the best services in customer care including post care too, leaving our clients all happy and satisfied.
• All medical and beauty procedures require lots of hygiene, especially when it comes to your skin as it can easily be affected. At Cosmotree clinic, we take extra precautions to ensure proper cleanliness providing an excellent environment.
• Cost-effective but without compromising on the quality
• Cosmotree is a top trusted brand when it comes to skin therapys like skin glowing therapy, with highly skilled and experienced professionals giving you desired visible results in the shortest period of time.
If you’re seeking a fairer complexion, a skin glowing therapy such as glutathione or a chemical peel might be exactly what you’re looking for. But it’s important to choose the right dermatologist to ensure you get the best results. Cosmotree Clinic, is offering the best skin glowing therapy in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru to meet your cosmetic goals, and we’ll do our best to keep you comfortable every step of the way. Give us a call at 9999909292 to schedule a consultation today.
Some things to keep in mind when coming to Cosmotree clinic for therapys:
• Prior appointment should be made for free consultations
• It is recommended to opt for packages instead of single services for good discounts
• You can choose to pay us in a single go or in 2-3 installments
• Pay using all Debit/Credit cards, Paytm and Cash.
So now as most of your apprehensions are cleared regarding skin glowing and lightening therapys, hurry up and rush to Cosmotree skin clinic in Delhi/Gurgaon, or Mumbai providing the best skin glowing and lightening therapy and have skin you always wanted without shelling all those extra bucks as we are the best and easy on your pocket too.