Hair transplants involves adding of more hair to an area on your head that may be thinning or balding. Hair is taken from thicker parts of the scalp, or other parts of the body, and grafting it to the thinning or balding section of the scalp.
Worldwide, about 50-60% of men and 40-50% of women experience some form of hair loss. To address this, people often use over-the-counter products, including topical therapys .Hair transplant is another restoration method.
Over time, surgeons began using mini- and micro-grafts to minimize the appearance of transplanted hair on the scalp.
Do hair transplants work?
Hair transplants are generally more successful than methods like over-the-counter hair restoration products.
Hair transplants don’t work for everyone. They’re mainly used to restore hair if you’re balding or thinning naturally or have lost hair due to an injury.
There are two different hair transplant procedures.
Hair Transplantation can be performed in different ways. After going through your medical issue and your skiin and body needs, Cosmmotree Clinic offers tailor made therapys to suit your needs for best and maximum results.
There are two different types of procedures:
FUT: (Follicular unit transplantation)
• Hair is rearranged from the back and sides of the scalp, and transplanted onto balding areas of the scalp.
• It is also known as strip method.
• The patient is sedated and a doctor cut strips of tissue from the area.
• The doctor then makes tiny holes in the scalp, where the follicular unit grafts are carefully grafted.
• Large no of hair follicles can be transplanted in one session.
• More effective results compared to other hair procedures.
• Natural-looking results.
• “Super sessions” are also available for patients who need to transplant a large quantity of follicles, these
super sessions provide a great convenience, and are often the most economical option.
• Cost effective than other hair procedures like FUE.
It usually takes few weeks to recover from an FUT procedure.
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction)
• This therapy is advanced than other methods of hair transplantation, such as FUT.
• In FUE, the doctor removes hair follicles from the area (typically the back of the neck) with the use of
specialized cutting equipment.
• The follicles are then moved to the balding area.
• Using a micro surgical needle, the surgeon will puncture the scalp area that will receive the grafts.
• The grafts are then inserted at an angle, with a specific density, so that it will look natural.
• It is a less invasive surgery.
• No visible scarring in the donor area.
• It is suitable for short sessions and for patients in early stages of hair loss
FUT VS FUE
• Patients often go for FUE over the strip procedure as for most patient FUT is now outdated.
• FUE also takes less time to heal than FUT.
• Almost no scarring during a FUE therapy.
• Leaves you with almost no post-surgical pain and discomfort and the average recovery time is less than 7 days.
A good clinic is very important
Choosing the perfect hair transplant clinic can be a difficult decision but it is very important. Cosmotree Clinic is the top band in Delhi offering best hair transplant therapy for hair loss. There are a variety of things to consider when picking your hair transplant clinic from looking at past work, the therapys on offer, to their consultation process etc.