Laser Therapy can work wonders for spots and discoloration, redness, wrinkles, etc. They’re not like magic erasers, but they’re quite effective and efficient. Cosmotree Clinic offers best laser therapy for pigmentation removal in Delhi.
Reason why dermatologists recommend skin laser therapys: They give effective safe results and require very little follow-up once a series of therapys is done. Some therapys take a few sessions spread out over time to work. But after that, you’re pretty much done.
Laser Therapy for Pigmentation Removal:
• Laser therapy uses targeted beams of light to reduce hyperpigmentation without affecting surrounding skin.
• There are two types of lasers used: ablative and non-ablative.
• Ablative lasers are the strongest, and they remove layers of your skin.
• Non-ablative procedures enables skin to promote collagen growth and tightening effects.
• Both destroy elements in your skin to ensure that new skin cells grow back
• Laser for pigmentation removal is a quick, gentle and non-surgical therapy.
Cosmotree Clinic offers the best laser therapy for pigmentation removal in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru and is one of the most advanced therapys for age spots, sun spots, and freckles etc on the skin.
• Treats body and facial areas
• Minimal side-effects and recovery time
• Effective removal of dark spots such as age spots, sun spots and freckles.
No recovery time is needed. People can resume their daily activities immediately.
Post Therapy Precautions:
• No sun exposure for freshly treated skin.
• Apply a broad spectrum sunscreen for maximum protection.
• Do not irritate the wound and let it fall off naturally.
Who is a candidate for laser therapys?
• Today there are different types of lasers like light device, ultrasound therapy and infrared therapy that can
treat almost anybody. It’s important to know that not all lasers are created equal and not all laser and light
devices address all skin concerns.
Laser Therapy Works For:
• If you want to get rid of redness:
Vascular lasers target the hemoglobin in blood, which makes them superb at fading redness caused by any number of skin conditions, including broken blood vessels, red patches etc.
• If you want an allover rejuvenating therapy:
Turn to resurfacing lasers, which stimulates collagen and elastin. More collagen and elastin means firmer, younger-looking skin.