Are you done with shaving your legs, having peach fuzz, a fluffy mustache or your bikini line is just takes too much effort to maintain? Laser hair removal is a one stop solution for your problem. Face and body hair tends to be the most annoying things to deal with – no matter how many times you get rid of it, it just keeps coming back! If you want that silky smooth feeling, then no doubt you’re curious about laser hair removal. Cosmotree Clinic offers best and effective laser hair removal in Delhi for smooth fuzz free skin for longer period of time with minimal or no side-effects.
Not only will you save lot of bucks over the years, but you’ll save time, and importantly, all the pain. And before we get started, we can tell you that the pain really isn’t that bad.
What Is Laser Hair Removal?
• Laser hair removal works to destroy the hair’s root down to the follicle using a pulsed light.
• Getting rid of the unwanted hair often requires a few office visits.
• Usually, people need therapys ranging from 3 to 6 but it may vary from person to person and the results too.
• After the therapy, most patients remain fuzz free for several months. Even when the hair grows back, most
patients see noticeably hair reduction than before.
• The hair also tends to be finer and lighter in color.
• Laser hair removal can be repeated when the hair grows back.
Thanks to technological advancements now, anyone can safely have laser hair removal with effective results. Cosmotree clinic offer the best laser hair removal therapys in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru. Dermatologists use the finest of lasers which are USA Approved to get rid of unwanted facial and body hair safely and effectively giving you the best results in the shortest period of time.
How does it work?
• The laser hair removal for getting rid of unwanted hair works on the principle of selective Phototherolysis
• It works by heating up, which destroys hair follicle or damage it, which prevents the hair growth or damages it
enough to dramatically slow the growth of the hair in that follicle.
• It can take several therapys for effective results.
• The effectiveness of laser hair removal depends on the growth of the unwanted hair and the area from where you
want to remove it.
• Some patients may require touch sessions after completing the process of laser hair removal therapy.
Cosmotree Clinic uses the finest of lasers which can be used on most body parts. Many lasers successfully treat large areas. Laser hair removal can treat the following:
• Face, especially chin, upper and lower lip
• Side burn
• Bikini Area
• Beard Shaping.
• Can be done for most body parts with effective results.
• Hair reduction for longer period of time.
• Cost-effective in the long run.
• No more shaving and waxing.
• Reduces the in- grown hairs.
• For both men and women
Generally how many Laser sessions are needed?
• Depends on the area being treated it can take anywhere from 5-10 therapys.
• Areas with coarser darker hair, like the lower legs, bikini and underarms do the best with the fewest therapys.
• The face may require more sessions, as are the arms.
• Hair growing back will be finer and lighter.
Different Lasers used:
• Nd YAG Laser: Is effective for all skin types, including tanned skin.
• Diode Laser: Very effective for darker and lighter skin.
• Alexandrite Laser: It is the quickest among all laser types and most effcetive for treating larger body areas
among patients who are light-to-olive complexions.
How much Pain?
• No, laser hair removal is not painful.
• Some patients are given a numbing gel.
• You may experience some mild discomfort throughout the procedure like a hot band being snapped against your skin.
• Limit plucking, waxing few weeks before therapy.
• Avoid sun exposure for few weeks before and after therapy.
• Sun exposure makes laser hair removal less effective and makes complications after therapy more likely.
How often should you have laser?
• Mostly, therapys are done at a month intervals.
• If the hair is growing very quickly you may get therapys, even 2-3 weeks at the start, and then lower it to 4-6
week intervals to match the slowed hair growth cycles.
• You can shave in between therapys as needed.
• Do not itch the treated area.
• Avoid swimming, steam rooms and hot baths.
• Avoid direct sun exposure of the treated area and wear SPF 25-30 at all times.
How much does laser cost?
This completely depends from clinic to clinic. Therapys are usually sold in packages of three or six therapys, and the cost varies on the size of the area.
Laser Hair Removal for Face
No more unwanted embarasiing facial hair now. Cosmotree Clinic provides best laser hair removal for face and other facial features.
Advantaged of Laser Facial Hair Removal
• Effective therapy for longer period of time.
• Not much discomfort.
• No more weekly or monthly touch-ups.
Can men go for facial Laser Hair Removal?
Yes both men and women can go for this therapy. Laser therapy can help them to remove their unwanted facial hair and achieve the desired look. This is why laser beard shaping in men has been gaining popularity in the recent years.
• Waxing, plucking should be totally avoided before few weeks of the therapy.
• Avoid sun exposure as it can affect results.
• The dermatologist should be all aware about your medical history, complications if any or allergies in order to
make the therapy effective and safe.
• No sun exposure for at least 1 week as it can harmfully affect freshly treated skin with laser beams.
• No more laser or chemical therapy at least for 2 weeks after the session.
• Apply sunscreen for more protection.
Laser Hair Removal for Arms
Concerned about dark arm hair? Laser Hair Reduction for arms is popular among both men and women. This therapy can remove hair from the upper, lower or the full length of the arm.
• After a few sessions of laser hair reduction hair would not come back again or even if it does it will be finer
• Usually, 6-12 sessions of arms laser hair reduction are required to give effective results.
• No sun exposure it can damage the laser treated skin.
• Apply sunscreen daily even after healing of the skin.
• It is much faster and hassle free method of hair removal.
• It targets only the hair to be removed and not affecting skin nearby.
• Gives long lasting effective results for fuzz free skin.
Why Cosmotree Clinic:
• It provides best laser hair removal in Delhi/ NCR and Bengaluru featuring finest lasers and equipments.
• After the complete examining of skin type, its sensitivity, its texture etc dermatologist will recommend the
therapy best suited for your needs and your body.
• Excellent customer care and after care facilities.
• Cost-effective but without compromising on the quality
• Providing excellent hygienic and amiable environment.
• Cosmotree is the top trusted brand offering best therapys for laser hair removal in Delhi, with highly skilled
and experienced professionals giving you desired visible results in the shortest period of time.
Some things to keep in mind when coming to Cosmotree clinic for therapys:
• Prior appointment should be made for free consultations
• It is recommended to opt for packages instead of single services for good discounts
• You can choose to pay us in a single go or in 2-3 installments
• Pay using all Debit/Credit cards, Paytm as well as Cash.
Looking for a solution to get rid of the unwanted body hair, hurry up and rush to Cosmotree clinic for best Laser Hair Removal in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru to for effective and safe results. At Cosmotree Clinic, you’re in good hands. Give us a call at 9999909292 to schedule a consultation today.