Want healthy looking skin without scars and marks? Cosmotree Clinic offers best scars and marks removal therapys like Dermabrasion, Chemical peel, Laser etc in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru for effective results and light on the pocket too.
Cosmotree Clinic offers therapys that work on:
• Pits cause by acne
• Burn Marks
• Stretch Marks
• Cut Marks.
Committee Clinic offers various effective dark spot removal methods. Read through these popular methods:
• Works by getting rid of the outer damage layer of the skin.
• Non-invasive dark spot removal for improved skin texture, tone, and color.
Cosmotree Clinic offers the best dermabrasion therapy for scar reduction in Delhi.
• Reduces acne scars and pore size,
• Fades scars and brown spots
• Pox marks, and
• Scars from accidents or disease.
How it is done?
• Anesthetize the area to be treated.
• High-speed brush to get rid of the top layer of skin on your face to reduce the depth of scars.
• Need few days to recover after the therapy.
• Quick procedure.
• Few therapys are typically needed to lighten old acne scars and fine lines.
• Generally, your skin can handle one Dermabrasion therapy each month.
• Regular therapys also offer the best anti-aging benefits as well but also varies from person to person.
Most people can resume their normal activities in few days after dermabrasion.
• Protect your skin from direct sunlight.
• Use a broad spectrum sunscreen and a moisturizer.
• Avoid makeup for 24 hrs.
2. Chemical peels:
• Use acids solutions on the skin to exfoliate the outer layer.
• The upper layer of skin (epidermis) exfoliates and peels off, exposing a new layer of less damaged skin.
Cosmotree Clinic offers different kinds of chemical peels in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru for effective scar reduction.
Chemical Peels are beneficial for:
• Improve the appearance of mild scars
• Certain types of acne
• Reduce melasma, and freckles
There are three types of chemical peel:
• Deep peel: Uses phenol because it penetrates deeper into the skin. They are so intense that they
can take up to few weeks to recover.
• Superficial peel: This peel uses milder acids and might improve pigmentation caused due to minor scars.
• Medium peel: While also used for discoloration, the glycolic acid in this peel is mostly used for anti-aging
3. LASER THERAPY:
• Uses beams of light to treat damaged areas on the body.
• A laser wand is passed over your skin to get rid of the damaged skin cells and fade scars.
Beneficial in treating:
• Injury scars
• Burn marks
• Acne scars and pits
• No downtime needed.
• Can resume daily activities the next day.
• No direct sunlight for few weeks after the therapy.
• Apply a cold pack to the treated area to reduce swelling.
• Wash and apply moisturizer daily.
• For facial procedures, avoid makeup for a few days.
Laser skin therapys for scar reduction are long-lasting, although results may not be permanent. You may need repeated therapys in the future.
• It can take up to weeks or months before you see any actual results.
• It depends on your skin and the degree of scars you have and also varies from person to person.
Dermaroller is a handheld equipment that has a roller with lots of tiny micro needles attached to it. Cosmotree Clinic use dermaroller for skin rejuvenation.
Beneficial in treating:
• Stretch marks
• Pore size
• Facial lines and wrinkles
How is it done?
Dermarolling is a skin therapy and is done by a hand-held device known as Dermaroller.
• Helps in skin repairing by rolling over the skin to create tiny skin punctures.
• Leads to the production of new collagen.
• Results in suppleness and elasticity in the skin.
• Quick recovery time.
• Full recovery in few days. Depending on the intensity of the therapy.
• Generally, the therapy takes at least 4 to 6 weeks to show some results
• Differ from person to person.
• Apply aloe gel to calm the skin.
• Avoid new and harsh skincare products.
• No direct sunlight.
• Avoid sauna, hot showers until the redness has gone.