Say good-bye to bad tattoos and bad memories forever. Now people do not need to have bad tattoos for life like bad scars. Getting rid of an unwanted tattoo is now much more accessible and simpler.Thanks to technological advances one can get rid of their tattoo effectively and safely. Cosmotree Clinic is offering best permanent tattoo removal in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru.
What is Permanent Tattoo Removal?
• Permanent tattoo removal involves breaking and removal of the pigment which the tattoos are made.
• Tattoo removal is a little complex procedure as the tattoo ink goes beneath your first layer, so getting rid of it completely requires very skilled professionals and is more complicated and expensive than getting a tattoo.
Cosmotree clinic offers the best tattoo removal in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru with highly trained staff and doctors.
Getting your tattoo removed? Some things should be kept in mind:
• All tattoos are different hence time, procedures and results may vary according to that.
• Dark colors are easier to get rid of than colors like lighter ones as those are most difficult to remove.
• Also if your tattoo is older, it is easier to remove than a fairly new one as there is more ink in the tattoo to remove from the body.
Colors in a Tattoo:
• Certain colors like blue and black can be easily removed.
• Colors like yellow and orange are hard to get rid of. The number of sessions required to remove the particular tattoo also vary and can be decided by the dermatologist after checking the tattoo thoroughly.
Cosmotree Clinic specializes in specific process to get rid of colors like yellow and orange.
Ways for removing a tattoo-
1) Non-surgical process like Laser therapy
2) Surgical Process such as Dermabrasion, Skin Grafting
At Cosmotree we thoroughly examine your skin, its texture and sensitivity etc to get a better understanding and give you tailor made therapys in accordance to your skin and body needs, to give you the best results.
Laser Therapy (Non-Surgical):
Cosmotree clinic offers the best laser tattoo removal in Delhi. Laser tattoo removal is one of the most trusted and widely used methods, and has become the gold standard for getting rid of your tattoo permanently.
How does it work?
• Ink particles are not easy to get rid of, which is why it takes something as strong as a laser to remove them permanently.
• It requires a specialized type laser known as a ultra short pulse laser.
• These lasers work by emitting extremely hot blasts in short, quick bursts to heat up and break apart the ink particles.
• Low risk
• Highly effective with no side-effects
• No scarring
• No surgery
Cosmotree Clinic, uses one of the latest technology and equipment and is done with a technique called explosive heating and features a Q-SWITCHED LASER which are one of the finest lasers.
Laser tattoo removal depends on several factors like:
• Size and color of the tattoo
• Color and texture of the skin
• The Depth of the tattoo pigment in the skin
• Relatively pain less but everyone’s tolerance for pain is different.
• Patients might experience some discomfort like a hot rubber band continuously snapping against the skin.
How much Time:
• There should be atleast six weeks gap between laser sessions to give the skin enough time to heal between therapys and the body’s immune system to flush away ink particles.
• Mostly, it takes around 80 to 90 days to completely get the tattoo removed from the body.
Cosmotree Clinic offers the best and affordable laser tattoo removal in Delhi, to give results in the shortest period of time.
• Avoid sun exposure for few days.
• The treated area should be kept clean and dry.
• Apply a broad spectrum sunscreen to protect the skin.
• Use a cool compress 24hrs after surgery.
• Avoid using harsh skin care products on the skin.
Skin Grafting (Surgical):
Skin grafting is an invasive method that is used for tattoo removal and is one of the fastest and effective options for permanent tattoo removal. This is done under anesthesia for the numbing purpose.
How is it done?
• A piece of skin is taken from another part of the body and sewing it over the tattoo.
• It is best suitable for smaller tattoo and removal can be done in a day.
• For bigger tattoos, several surgeries need to be performed.
• As the wound heals, the skin grows along with the natural skin.
• Best for smaller tattoos.
• Offers improved precision.
• No sessions required, can be done in a day.
Post Therapy Precautions:
• No direct sun exposure.
• Wear a sunscreen with an SPF factor of 30 or higher to avoid excessive scarring.
• Apply cold packs and take prescribed pain medications or antibiotics.
• It involves abrading of the skin or exfoliating deeply to get rid of the tattoo pigment.
• A high-speed brush is used on the skin and is sanded down to reach and remove the ink stained skin.
• Will require multiple sessions.
• Overall, this procedure can work for small tattoos but is very limited when it comes to bigger pieces.