Yes laser hair removal/reduction works effectively if done by an experienced and board certified clinic. Laser hair removal is one of the most advanced and best methods for removing unwanted hair form your body for both men and women. Unwanted body hair maybe a cause of concern for many and eventually they want to get rid of them safely and effectively. Cosmotree Clinic offers best laser hair removal for both men and women in Delhi for best and safe results.
• It uses highly concentrated light into hair follicles that destroys the hair.
• Can be used for removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, arm, underarm, bikini line, and other areas.
• Laser hair removal often requires a few sessions.
• After the therapy, most patients remain hair-free for long period of time.
• Noticeable less hair growth than before the therapy.
• The hair is also finer and lighter in color.
How does it work?
• The laser hair removal works on the principle of selective Phototherolysis (SPTL). Just targeting the unwanted
hair follicles without damaging the surrounding skin.
• Lasers use a wide beam which allows the removal of multiple hair follicles at the same time.
• Your skin and hair type will be taken into consideration before creating a personalized therapy plan.
• The potency of the therapy depends on the cause and growth of the hair to be removed and the area from where
you want to remove it.
• Some might need touch sessions after completing the process of laser hair removal therapy.
Why More People Are Choosing Laser Hair Removal?
Although laser hair removal has been used for a long time now, it was not used by many. Fortunately, the technologies behind laser hair removal have continually improved through the years, and this has made the procedure more effective, popular and safe.
Some of the top benefits of laser hair removal include:
• Target dark, coarse hairs
• Treat large, small or hard-to-reach areas
• Provide long-lasting results
• No razor bumps and skin allergies.
• Reduces the in- grown hairs.
• Cost effective in the long run.
Is it Permanent?
• Laser hair removal will result in visible hair reduction.
• FDA defines permanent hair reduction as a reduction in hairs re-growing after a therapy regime.
• Some clients may require touch up sessions.
Are there different types for different skin tones and hair colors?
• The main lasers used for hair removal are alexandrite, diode and ndyag.
• Alexandrite is most effective for treating finer hair.
• Alexandrite is safe on all skin types with fine hair including darker skin types
How many therapys are required?
• On an average six to eight therapys are needed.
• Depends on various factors including your skin and hair type, hormonal balance, and skin sensitivity.
• For maximum results it’s going to take six to eight sessions, spread over a year to eighteen months.
• It may take fewer sessions if you have fair skin and dark hair.
Will you need to go back after your session pack is done?
• If any hairs regrow after your therapys you might touch sessions.
How quickly can you see results?
• Many people see results after the first session which continues to improve over the course of 6-8 therapys.
• Laser only destroys hairs when they are in the growth phase, repeat sessions will be needed to treat these hairs
when they re-enter the growth phase.
Are you allowed to wax in between or only shave?
• Only shave between therapys because the laser needs to detect the hair follicle in order to work.
• Waxing removes the hair from the root making the laser less effective.
• You can shave in between sessions.
Does it hurt?
Some lasers can be uncomfortable.
Laser hair removal is an effective and safe therapy for getting rid of unwanted hair with minimal side-effects.
What are Post-Therapy precautions?
• Avoid heat for 48 hours after therapy (saunas, hot baths etc).
• Avoid the sun during therapy.
Can you get it done on the face?
• Yes but there are a few different considerations to treating facial hair compared to other areas.
• Most importantly the skin on the face is much more sensitive and so is treated more sensitively therefore it
sometimes requires more therapys, especially if there are hormonal imbalances like PCOS.