Hair is a very important part of your personality and good hairs automatically gives you self confidence. Almost everyone at some point in their life experience hair fall and sometimes when it goes out of control people seek medical therapys. The search for an effective, minimally invasive and safe therapy for hair fall ends at new PRP THERAPY (Platelet-Rich Plasma). for hair fall problems. Now experts may be a step closer to success thanks to a therapy tool that’s all-natural and easy-to-access: the patient’s own blood. Cosmotree Clinic offers best PRP THERAPY for hair fall in Delhi giving effective natural results in short period of time.
Causes of hair fall:
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Use of drugs
- Nutritional deficiency
- Trauma or depression
How your own blood can give you nice hairs?
- Our blood contains two main components, red blood cells, and plasma.
- The plasma contains white blood cells and platelets, which are rich in growth factors.
- Growth factors, in a way take on the role of messengers, indicating skin cells to function.
- The good news for people with hair fall is that growth factors can help quicken the activity of the hair
follicles and promote new hair growth.
Thanks to the technological advances, Cosmotree Clinic offers the best PRP Therapy for hair fall and hair loss, giving effective visible results without invasive surgeries. All the therapys are done after examining patient’s skin and body needs, skin sensitivity etc.
What is PRP hair restoration therapy?
- PRP (platelet rich plasma) therapy for hair loss is an innovative new non-surgical option for men and women who require stimulation of hair growth.
- It is a, non- surgical, totally natural, alternative medical procedure used for the therapy of hair loss or hair thinning due to androgenic alopecia (common baldness).
- The therapy involves withdrawing a sample of the patient’s own blood, processing it so only the PRP growth factors remain, and injecting it into the scalp to stimulate natural hair growth.
- Human blood contains mesenchymal stem cells that contain essential and specific growth factors that aids in tissue regeneration and healing.
- The primary purpose of using PRP in hair restoration is to stimulate inactive hair follicles into an active growth phase.
What is involved in the therapy?
- The doctor takes a little blood which is then prepared in a centrifuge so that only the enriched cells or platelets (PRP) remain.
- Topical anesthetic is used to numb the area to be treated.
- The PRP, including essential growth proteins is injected into the scalp using a special micro needle.
- The entire procedure takes approximately 45 minutes. On an average 3 sessions are required, each 2 months apart.
- Maintenance therapys are recommended every 6 months or one year as needed.
- It is possible to use PRP hair restoration therapy alone to encourage hair growth or it can also be used in combination with hair transplant or restoration surgery.
Benefits of PRP Therapy:
- Non-surgical procedure.
- Quick procedure (can go back in about an hour).
- Very safe and effective.
- Quick recovery period.
- Natural-looking end results.
Does it really work?
- PRP is a potential non-surgical therapy for natural hair follicle stimulation for thinning hair.
- It is still in research phase but the current results show many positive results.
- Recent study of many people undergoing PRP hair restoration showed an increase in hair density of 30% at 3 months following therapy.
- The life cycle of a hair follicle can last from 2-8 years and has 4 stages: anagen (growth phase), catagen (regression phase), telogen (resting phase), and exogen (shedding phase).
- New hair only grows in the anagen phase so it may take a few months to see new hair growth after your PRP therapy.