As we age our skin loose its elasticity and becomes lax and sagging. We cannot stop the aging process but there are various non-surgical therapys are available in the market for effective skin tightening. Say good-bye to saggy, problem areas and say hello to healthy, tight skin! At Cosmotree Clinic we offer best non-surgical skin tightening therapys in Delhi like ULtherapy and Radiofrequency for effective visible results.
Why consider non-surgical skin tightening?
With increase in age the production of collagen and elastin—two proteins that help our skin stay plump, firm and smooth—slows down, resulting in areas of loose sagging skin on the face, neck and body. If you are bothered by skin laxity, non-surgical skin tightening can temporarily halt this process and restore a firmer, smoother, more youthful appearance without any surgeryand no downtime.
Benefits of non-surgical skin tightening:
• Tightens moderately sagging skin on the face, neck or body without surgery or scars
• Quick procedure
• Many therapys can provide a noticeable “lifting” effect
• Little to no downtime is needed
• Results can last up to 1 year
Skin tightening therapys are in such high demand. Both men and women want firm, young and beautiful looking skin. While it may be hard to prevent skin aging here are some of today’s most effective methods of skin tightening are:
Radiofrequency for neck and jowls
Radiofrequency energy works byheating the collagen under the skin’s surface, causing it to contract and to also produce more collagen naturally. Collagen is one of the building blocks of healthy, youthful skin that decreases with aging.
Typically results appear within six weeks to three months. Multiple therapys may be needed if skin is extremely loose.
• Quick procedure with no post therapy discomfort and no downtime.
• Most RF-only therapys are safe for all skin types
Ultherapy for skin tightening
Ultrasound energy delivered via a therapy called Ultherapy employs sound waves to boost collagen stores under the skin’s surface for a firmer texture.Ultherapy can enter at different depths based on how we focus the energy.
• Ultherapy the most widely used name brand, is FDA cleared to treat the brow, chin, neck and chest
• Best suited for people who want to treat early signs of aging on the face and neck
• Can help postpone need for facelift surgery
• Quick therapy, with no downtime
• Side effects are generally mild and include temporary redness, bruising, and numbness
• Results are seen within 2 to 3 months and can last up to a year
This therapy works by creating tiny holes through the surface of the skin, which leads to formation of new tissue and collagen production. By creating minor skin injury, micro-needling encourages the production of new collagen and elastin fibers that keeps the skin firm and plump. Most people have noticed immediately that skin appears more radiant and even tighter. Over time, the skin should appear smoother and firmer, with improved texture and reduced fine lines and wrinkles. Some people also notice improved tone and more even skin tone.