Tired of shaving, plucking, waxing and the problems that comes with them like razor bumps and acne? Laser Hair Removal is a more permanent solution to unwanted body hair giving you smooth skin. This method uses light to actually destroy the unwanted hair follicles, leaving you with fuzz-free skin.
Cosmotree Clinic offers best laser hair removal in Delhi providing safe effective results making clients happy and satisfied.
What Is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is the process of getting rid of unwanted body hair by using pulses of laser light that destroy the hair follicles. The primary principle behind it is Selective Photothermolysis (SPTL),targeting only the unwanted hair follicles without damaging the surrounding skin. Laser hair Removal works for both men and women effectively.
Melanin occurs naturally in the skin and gives skin and hair their color. Laser works best with dark coarse hair. Light skin and dark hair are an ideal combination, being most effective and producing the best results. Lasers such as Nd:YAG LASER are able to target black hair in patients with dark skin with success.
Lasers are useful for removing unwanted hair from:
Face especially upper chin and lower chin,
Beard Shaping etc.
HOW LASER HAIR REMOVAL THERAPY WORKS?
Laser hair removal works by directly targeting the unwanted hair follicles. A concentrated pulse of light is passed through the skin into the hair follicle. The pigment in the hair absorbs the heat and light from the laser and removes the hair follicle from its root without harming the skin surface.
Benefits of Laser Hair Reduction:
• A non-invasive, gentle technique that reduce unwanted hair growth from most parts of the body.
• Can treats larger areas effectively because it removes more than one hair at a time.
• Minimal discomfort
• Replaces waxing, electrolysis, shaving and bleaching
• No downtime
Is Laser Hair Removal Permanent?
Under the FDA’s definition, “permanent” hair reduction is the long-term, stable reduction in the number of hairs regrowing after a therapy regime. Indeed, many patients experience complete regrowth of hair on their treated areas in the years following their last therapy. This means that although laser therapys with these devices will permanently reduce the total number of body hairs, they will not result in a permanent removal of all hair.
How long does laser hair removal take?
People have millions of hair follicles on their body, all of which cycle through different phases. Laser hair removal can only treat hair follicles when in active phase so it must be done at varied intervals. Every one body is different so, your therapy plan will be tailored specifically to you, but we typically recommend at least eight to ten laser hair removal sessions.
Is it suitable for all?
Both men and women can undergo laser hair removal to get rid of unwanted hair. Hair removal is commonly done on the hairline, eyebrow, top of the nose, side burn, upper & lower lip, chin, ear lobe, face, neck, nape, shoulders, back,, underarm, abdomen, buttocks, public area, bikini lines, thighs, breast, arms, legs, hands, and toes.
Things to consider:
• Laser hair removal is a process that requires multiple sessions because it only affects actively growing hair, and not all hair follicles are active at the same time. In addition, high energy levels are avoided so as to minimize the risk of injury to the surrounding skin
• Occasionally patients may experience slight redness of the skin or mild swelling around the hairs
• Sunscreen is strongly recommended for any area treated that may be exposed to the sun
• Blonde or grey/white hair is less responsive due to lack of ample pigment in the hair.
Certain precautions should be taken after the procedure for safe effective results:
• Do not wax or remove hair from the root by any other way.
• Apply aloe-vera to soothe the skin.
• Exfoliating and/or scrubbing gently in the shower with a loofa after the laser hair removal therapy may help speed up the shedding process of hair.