What is a Male Breast Reduction?
• A male breast reduction (Gynecomastia Surgery) is the most effective known therapy for
gynecomastia, or enlarged male breasts.
• This cosmetic surgery involves removing excess fat for a more flat look to the chest.
• Gynecomastia can present at any age, and male breast reduction can be performed safely and successfully on
teenagers and adult men alike.
Cosmotree Clinic offers best Gynecomastia Surgery for men in Delhi for effective and safe results.
What is Gynecomastia?
• Gynecomastia is a medical condition of enlarged breasts in men that can occur at any age.
• Gynecomastia can affect one or both breasts.
• Men and boys with gynecomastia sometimes have tender breasts and may feel conscious of their appearance.
• If the problem persists, medication or surgery may help.
Gynecomastia is characterized by:
• Excess localized fat.
• Excess glandular tissue development.
• Sometimes excess breast skin.
Cosmotree Clinic in Delhi has a highly skilled team of doctors and professionals and makes use of latest equipments to carry out Gynecomastia Surgery for most effective results.
Enlarged breasts in men are sometimes due to:
• Due to genetics,
• Use of certain medications,
• Other unspecified reasons, some men develop the appearance of enlarged breasts.
Why go for a Gynecomastia Surgery?
• While losing weight can help reduce the appearance of male breasts for some men, often times there is excess
glandular tissue as well, causing even very lean patients to have enlarged breasts.
• Currently, Gynecomastia Surgery is the only effective therapy for male breast reduction.
• Following this surgery, men feel more confident and happy the way they look and feel.
If you are uncomfortable or self-conscious about the appearance of your chest, or if you find yourself avoiding certain activities because you are afraid to show your chest, male breast reduction is an option to consider. With the help of a qualified cosmetic surgeon, the procedure offers dramatic, near immediate improvements with minimal scarring.
Treating Gynecomastia with Liposuction
• Advances in liposuction technology, have resulted in a wider selection of less invasive techniques.
• Typically performed using local anesthesia and small incisions are made on each side of the chest.
• Through these incisions, your surgeon will remove excess fat and/or glandular tissue, at the same time sculpting
a new chest contour that looks natural to your body.
• The recovery process is quite tolerable.
• Patients are recommended to wear a compression garment for the first few weeks after surgery.
• No vigorous exercise for few weeks.
• Everyone recovers at a unique pace.
Male Breast Reduction with Tissue Excision
• More serious cases of gynecomastia may require surgical tissue excision to achieve desired results.
• Also, patients who have, sagging skin around the breasts will require this approach.
• It allows removing a greater amount of glandular tissue and/or skin that cannot be successfully treated with
• Male breast reduction with tissue excision is performed using general anesthesia.
• Patients may return to work in a week.
• Some soreness and swelling is common for patients which will subdue in sometime
• Avoid stretching and other rigorous activities for few weeks.
• Wear a compression garment as directed by your doctor
• Take medication as prescribed by your doctor. Avoid some medications as directed by your doctor.
However, you can take a daily dose of multivitamin or vitamin E tablets.
• Avoid alcohol and smoking for few days before and after three days of the surgery. It can affect blood flow and
may cause complications.