Laser hair removal offers a safe, effective way to get smooth skin without shaving, waxing, or plucking. Lot of people are choosing laser hair removal because it’s effective and easy. Cosmotree Clinic offers best laser hair removal in Delhi to get rid of the unwanted hair and enjoy smooth hair-less skin for long.
• It uses highly concentrated light into hair follicles that destroys the hair.
• Can be used for removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, arm, underarm, bikini line, and other areas.
• Laser hair removal often requires a few sessions.
• After the treatment, most patients remain hair-free for long period of time.
• Noticeable less hair growth than before the treatment.
• The hair also tends to be finer and lighter in color.
How does it work?
• The laser hair removal for getting rid of unwanted hair works on the principle of selective Phototherolysis
(SPTL). Just targeting the unwanted hair follicles without damaging the surrounding skin.
• Our lasers use a wide beam which allows the removal of multiple hair follicles at the same time.
• Your skin and hair type will be taken into consideration before creating a personalized treatment plan.
• The potency of the treatment depends on the cause and growth of the hair to be removed and the area from where
you want to remove it.
• Some might need touch sessions after completing the process of laser hair removal treatment.
Why More People Are Choosing Laser Hair Removal?
Although laser hair removal has been used for a long time now, it was not used by many. Fortunately, the technologies behind laser hair removal have continually improved through the years, and this has made the procedure more effective, popular and safe.
Some of the top benefits of laser hair removal include:
• Target dark, coarse hairs
• Treat large, small or hard-to-reach areas
• Provide long-lasting results
• No razor bumps and skin allergies.
• Reduces the in- grown hairs.
• Cost effective in the long run.
Is it Permanent?
• Laser hair removal will result in permanently hair reduction.
• FDA defines permanent hair reduction as a reduction in hairs re-growing after a treatment regime.
• Some clients may require touch up sessions.
Are there different types for different skin tones and hair colors?
• The main lasers used for hair removal are alexandrite, diode and ndyag.
• Alexandrite is most effective for treating finer hair.
• Alexandrite is safe on all skin types with fine hair including darker skin types.
• We always recommend a patch test before beginning the treatment plan.
How many treatments are required?
• On an average six to eight treatments are needed.
• Depends on various factors including your skin and hair type, hormonal balance, and skin sensitivity.
• For maximum results it’s going to take six to eight sessions, spread over a year to eighteen months.
• It may take fewer sessions if you have fair skin and dark hair.
Will you need to go back after your session pack is done?
• If any hairs regrows after your eight treatments you’ll need a top-up every two or three months.
How quickly can you see results?
• Many people see results after the first session which continues to improve over the course of 6-8 treatments.
• Laser only destroys hairs when they are in the growth phase, repeat sessions will be needed to treat these hairs
when they re-enter the growth phase.
Are you allowed to wax in between or only shave?
• Only shave between treatments because the laser needs to detect the hair follicle in order to work.
• Waxing removes the hair from the root making the laser less effective.
• You can shave in between sessions.
Does it hurt?
Some lasers can be uncomfortable.
Laser hair removal is an effective and safe treatment fpr getting rid of unwanted hair with minimal side-effects.
What are Post-Treatment precautions?
• Avoid heat for 48 hours after treatment (saunas, hot baths etc).
• Avoid the sun during treatment.
Can you get it done on the face?
• Yes but there are a few different considerations to treating facial hair compared to other areas, firstly the
skin on the face is much more sensitive and so is treated more sensitively therefore it sometimes requires more
treatments, especially if there are hormonal imbalances like PCOS.