Though Hyperpigmentaion is not a harmful condition but if left untreated for long time, it can cause problems. One of the most common misconceptions about Hyperpigmented skin is that it will fade away by itself and that no therapy is required. Some types of pigmentation may gradually lighten up over time (keep in mind this doesn’t happen overnight, but can take a few months) but the majority of hyperpigmentation needs to be treated. Hyperpigmentation Removal is a necessary therapy to make your skin glow and brighter.
What is Skin Pigmentation/Hyperpigmentation?
When there is over-production of melanin (pigment that gives color to the skin) on the surface of the skin, some parts of your skin may appear dark or dark spots appearing on the skin. This is known as Pigmentation. Generally, melanin is distributed uniformly in the skin, but sometimes people have spots or patches of skin with more melanin production. Spots include freckles, age spots and melasma. This condition can affect people of all age groups. Though it is not a dangerous condition but should not be left untreated for long.
Cosmotree Clinic is a reliable name for best pigmentation and hyperpigmentation removal therapy in Delhi. We offer various types of effective therapys to get rid of the hyperpigmentation. Some of them are:
- Minimal Darkness, Try Microdermabrasion: Microdermabrasion is effective to remove the skin darkness. Let’s have a look how this works:
- The uppermost layer of skin is gently removed with a high speed brush to get rid of sunspots, darkness and other types of superficial and minimal discoloration.
- The tool is then swiped across your skin to rapidly — but gently — to remove the epidermis.
- You may need multiple sessions to achieve your maximum results.
- Stubborn Spots, Try a Chemical Peel: There are various types of chemical peels which can fade away your stubborn spots.
- Light Chemical Peels: In this Therapy, The skin may be slightly irritated after the peel, patients can return to their daily activities immediately after therapy.
- Medium Chemical Peels: After few weeks of therapy, the skin is fully recovered.
- Deep Chemical Peels: Patients usually take a week off from work after going for a deep chemical peel.
- Sun Damage, Try Intense Pulsed Light (IPL): This therapy is widely used for treating sun-induced discoloration, it involves light-based energy pulsed onto the skin while simultaneously targeting blood vessels.
- Serious Stubborn Discoloration, Try Fractional Laser Resurfacing: Fractional Laser Resurfacing therapys work wonders at getting rid of the more stubborn pigmentation. This therapy use targeted beams of light to remove hyperpigmentation without affecting surrounding skin.
Cosmotree Clinic provides effective skin and hair therapys from head to toe. We use most up to date equipment and products for our customer. Customer satisfaction is our priority. We specialize in Hyperpigemntation Removal, Tattoo Removal, Skin Whitening, Skin Lightening, Mole Removal, Pigmentation Removal. Contact us today for your beauty enhancement therapys.