Laser hair removal is a widely used and a very successful method of long-term hair reduction. It is a safe method used by many of people to remove and slow unwanted hair growth. It is important to understand the benefits and downsides of using laser hair removal. Cosmotree Clinic offers best laser hair removal in Delhi to get rid of the unwanted hair.
What is Laser Hair Removal Therapy?
Laser Hair Reduction for getting rid of unwanted hair means quick and reliable, permanent hair reduction solution. Cosmotree Clinic in Delhi use medical grade finest lasers for the best and efficient hair reduction therapy for smooth skin for a long period of time.
• It uses highly concentrated light into hair follicles that destroys the hair.
• Can be used for hair reduction from the face, leg, arm, underarm, bikini line, and other areas.
• Our experienced therapists will take your skin and hair type into consideration before creating a personalized
• The efficacy of the therapy depends on the cause and growth of the hair to be removed and the area from where
you want to remove it.
• Some might need touch sessions after completing the process of laser hair removal therapy.
What Are The Advantages Of Laser Hair Removal?
• Almost No Side Effects
• Cost Effective in the long run
• No Ingrown Hairs
• Precise as it target only the hair follicle to be removed
• When the hair regrows it is finer and lighter in color
• Instant Results
• Effective and fast
• Almost painless
SOME INTERESTING FACTS TO KNOW:
1. SUITABLE FOR ALL COMPLEXIONS:
• Laser hair removal isn’t a procedure that’s limited to people who have specific skin tones. It can be appropriate
for all skin colors.
• It doesn’t matter if your complexion is dark, tan, pale or somewhere in the middle.
• This form of hair removal is also appropriate for all different hair colors
2. AVOID WAXING AND PLUCKING BEFORE LASER HAIR REMOVAL
• Pre-Therapy precautions are required for people who want laser hair removal success.
• Avoid waxing and plucking your body hair beforehand.
• The aim is to maintain hair follicles that are in the right growth phase.
• Also refrain from being in the sun for a minimum of three weeks.
3. LASER HAIR REMOVAL DOESN’T GET RID OF ALL HAIR
• Laser Hair Removal is not magic. It does not get rid of every hair on the body.. They sometimes maintain thin
hairs that lasers simply cannot destroy.
• It results in noticeable hair reduction and the hair when regrows is much lighter and finer
POST-THERAPY CARE IS A MUST
• After getting laser hair removal, you may experience a bit of skin irritation and redness.
• Apply ice pack or cool compress for some relief.
• Avoid sun exposure for several days.
• Drink a lot of water and stay hydrated.
• Irritation generally subdue quickly and on its own.