If your constantly falling hair giving you nightmares, then it is the right time to go for Hair Transplantation. Because of today’s advanced technology, Hair Transplantation is the most successful way of tackling hair loss, for various reasons.
- Hair Transplant is the permanent and enduring solution to the hair fall problem.
- The procedure of hair transplant is quite simple and easy.
- Outcome of this procedure is very appealing and natural.
Hair Transplantation mainly refers to transfer the vigorous hair follicles from one are area of head to another. There are mainly two techniques used for the Hair Transplantation:
- FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation): In this procedure, Hair is transplanted from areas at the back and sides of the scalp, and moved to balding areas of the scalp. It is also known as strip method.
- Follicular Unit Extraction): In this treatment, surgeon makes tiny holes on your head scalp and then they gently place hairs in these holes. During this procedure, a surgeon can transplant several hairs at a time.
Remember, sometimes you may require up to more than one session to achieve the results you desire.
How long to see results from a hair transplant?
The results may differ from person to person and procedure to procedure. Most patients see results between 6 and 9 months after surgery. For some patients, it may take longer.
Must know facts about hair transplant:
- After the transplant, you hair acts like natural hair and sheds between three to four weeks. But there is no need to be worry, after that, roots start sprouting hair naturally and this process continue do so for lifetime.
- During the Hair Transplantation, surgeon will give you the local anesthesia to make treatment painless.
- Hair Transplantation is the effective treatment to give you a rich crop of hair and result varies from person to person and also some depends on the person’s natural hair quality.
- The one most important thing to consider is that every case of hair loss does not have a solution in Hair Transplantation. It totally depends on the case to case basis.
- Now you be wondering about Hair Transplantation cost. Well, the cost of the treatment depends on the total number of grafts.
Last but not least, choose your Hair Transplantation clinic wisely. We strongly advise you research and investigate all your options as hair transplantation surgery involves precious donor hair, which is finite, and any hair restoration should be planned accurately for you to achieve the best possible results.
Losing excess hairs? Cosmotree clinic is the best solution of your skin and hair problems. We are the leading clinic in Delhi and Gurgaon who known for providing the best Hair Transplant Treatments. At Cosmotree, our experts are highly trained specialists and have the years of experience in hair transplantation treatments needed to deliver the top-quality care. We use advanced technology and modern equipment to deliver the best results as customer satisfaction is our utmost priority.