If falling hair, baldness bothers you most, then you can go for the hair transplant treatment. You might have a few hesitations in your mind about how effective hair transplants are and how natural do the results look. Well, this hesitation is natural because getting a hair transplant is a big thing. At Cosmotree Clinic, we are committed to giving you best services with affordable prices. We are a leading brand in Delhi to provide the best hair and skin treatments.
Before going to hair transplant, you must have to know many imperative things about hair transplant. This article will definitely help you understand all this, so read on!
Some things to consider when going for Hair Transplantation:
Hair transplant is permanent.
The cost of hair transplant.
Hair Transplant Procedures.
Hair Transplantation can be performed in different ways. After going through your medical issue and your skiin and body needs, Cosmmotree Clinic offers tailor made treatments to suit your needs for best and maximum results.
There are two different types of hair transplant procedures:
FUT(Follicular unit transplantation):
In this treatment, Hair is rearranged from the back and sides of the scalp, and transplanted onto balding areas of the scalp. It is also known as strip method. Benefits of this procedure are listed below:
- Large no of hair follicles can be transplanted in one session.
- More effective results compared to other hair procedures.
- Natural-looking results.
- “Super sessions” are also available for patients who need to transplant a large quantity of follicles, these super sessions provide a great convenience, and are often the most economical option
- Cost effective than other hair procedures like FUE.
FUE(Follicular Unit Extraction):
This treatment is advanced than other methods of hair transplantation, such as FUT. In FUE, the doctor removes hair follicles from the area (typically the back of the neck) with the use of specialized cutting equipment. Benefits of this procedure are listed below:
- It is a less invasive surgery.
- No visible scarring in the donor area.
- It is suitable for short sessions and for patients in early stages of hair loss
FUT Vs FUE
- Patients often go for FUE over the strip procedure as for most patient FUT is now outdated.
- FUE also takes less time to heal than FUT.
- Almost no scarring during a FUE treatment.
- Leaves you with almost no post-surgical pain and discomfort and the average recovery time is less than 7 days.
->A good clinic is very important
Choosing the perfect hair transplant clinic can be a difficult decision but it is very important. Cosmotree Clinic is the top band in Delhi offering best hair transplant treatment for hair loss. There are a variety of things to consider when picking your hair transplant clinic from looking at past work, the treatments on offer, to their consultation process etc.
At Cosmotree Clinic, the solutions to your problems are devised and practiced by expert derma surgeons who possess extensive knowledge on your skin and hair related issues.. This is a highly effective treatment that targets the problem right at the root of the hair. It also combines hair transplant with other effective treatments from Cosmotree Clinic like the natural hair rejuvenation with PRP, Hair Root Activation Laser Therapy and Hair Nutri Infusion Therapy which encourages hair growth resulting in hair that looks natural.
With the best in class medical infrastructure and highly skilled doctors who are experts at hair transplant, Cosmotree Clinic should be your natural first choice if you’re looking for solutions to hair loss. After all, who wouldn’t want natural looking hair from a hair transplant and re-gain their lost confidence!