Do you find acne cover up your face no matter how many medicine, products and natural remedies you use? Then it might be the right time for you to try something different. In today’s world, there are several cosmetic therapys that have proven to successfully get rid of acne. So, it’s time to make your skin flawless and beautiful with a different kind of acne therapy. There are various Acne Removal Therapys available worldwide. But before the therapys, you must need about types of Acne Scars:
- Skin Discoloration: Skin coloration is a type of acne scars which is also known as Hyper-pigmentation. It can remain visible for months and mainly occurs after an acne lesion has healed.
- Macules: Macules refers to flat, small and red spots on skin which can remain visible number of weeks and then fade on their own.
- Tissue Scars: These types of acne can leave scars on your face and also known as hypertrophic scars. These scars often large in size and are caused by excess production of collagen in your skin.
If acne scars is the big problem for you, then consult a dermatologist first. Then your doctor will recommend you the right therapy on the basis of your scar type. There is no more need to hide your acne, scars and pigmentation with your makeup. Instead of hiding your skin scars, take Pigmentation Removal, Acne Removal and Scars Removal Therapy. Have a look at the some of the best therapy of Acne Scar Reduction:
1. Dermabrasion. This is a very effective scar reduction therapy. In this therapy, surgeon uses a high-speed brush or other instrument to resurface will generally need few days to recover. After the therapy, you usually need several days to recover.
2. Micro-dermabrasion. In this therapy, doctor mainly uses a spray of small crystals to remove the dark surface of your skin. In this therapy, you may require more than one session.
3. Chemical peels: Chemical peels are the effective way to lighten the appearance of superficial acne scars and hyper-pigmentation on your skin. In this therapy, your skin is treated by applying a chemical to your skin to remove its outer layer. It can be done by three ways: Light chemical peels, medium chemical peels and deep chemical peels.
4. Lasers: Lasers are generally used to remove the outer layer of your skin, and lighten the redness around healed acne lesions. There are various types of lasers are used by dermatologist, depending upon the type of your acne scars. It may take 2-3 sessions to treat.
5. Fillers: It is mainly used by dermatologist to reduce the collagen, wrinkles on your skin to restore a youthful look. But you have to repeat filler s, usually every few months.
6. Microneedling: Tiny pricks on the skin eventually lead to collagen production, making skin smoother and improving rolling acne scars. It just works on the scar keeping the epidermis undamaged. Visible results appear within 8-12 months. This therapy option also enables the skin to absorb topical agents to improve cosmetic results.
7. Punch: This therapy involves removing the acne scars by excising, or cutting out, the scar. A skin graft and stitches uses for to repair the hole (left by the incision). This therapy is effective to get rid of pitted and deep acne scars.
8. Skin grafting: This is a technique with which doctor will uses a small piece of normal skin to fill in an area of scarred skin.
Opt for the best Acne Removal technique with satisfying results. We specialize in Scar Reduction, Pigmentation Removal, Hyper-pigmentation removal, Acne removal, Mole Removal and many other skin therapys in Delhi and Gurgaon. If you want to make your skin youthful, beautiful and flawless, Schedule Your Consultation Now!