Your face speaks volume about you and it is your responsibility to take better care of it. In today’s life, everyone is busy in their routine life. Especially for the busy women, the art of highlighting and contouring as tools to illuminate the complexion might not be the most time-saving beauty solution. A lot of scientific advancement has happened in this field and it’s now fairly easy to achieve a flawless, bright skin with Skin Whitening Treatments. We at Cosmotree Clinic offers best services for the Skin Treatment in Delhi, including, Skin Whitening Treatment, Skin Lightening Treatment and many more.
Let’s know something about Skin Whitening Treatment. So how skin whitening treatment works to give you a whiter brighter?
Skin lightening is a combination of depigmentation (i.e. reducing melanin pigmentation) treatments for whitening darker complexion.
- Darker complexion is due to more melanin and the quantity of melanin determines the color of a person’s skin and also when it is in excess in some local parts of the body then it forms dark spots in those areas and appears black.
- Melanin is produced by cells called melanocytes. The melanin quantity of a person’s skin depends mostly upon the genetic buildup.
- To reduce melanin in the skin you will have to wait for months and have to be patient.
Cosmotree clinic provides skin whitening treatment for both face and body, whatever suits our clients.
Some Medical Skin Whitening Treatments are:
- Glutathione injections
- Q switch NdYag lasers
- Chemical peels
Glutathione injection, are given straight into the bloodstream and thus instantly getting to work, bringing changes from within the body. It has high antioxidant properties and also anti-melanogenic properties that have led to its popularity as a skin lightening agent. Some benefits of Glutathione injection are:
- Whitens the skin
- Makes your skin smooth, fresh and radiant
- Nourishes skin
- Glutathioneis a powerful anti-oxidant and helps fight the free radicals
- It has anti-aging properties
- It is a part of the natural UV defense system and thus, protects the body from harmful UV rays
- Promote fairer and whiter skin
How long will it take to get results?
The effects of glutathione may vary from person to person. Depending on how light you want your complexion to be the number of treatments needed also change.
- Minimum of 6 to 40 injections are required to see the results.
- Results also depends on the metabolic response of individuals. People may see the result in as early as few weeks into the treatment, while some may take longer.
- Results also vary on your current skin color.
Creams and Lotions
Market is flooded with various skin whitening products but generally do not provide satisfactory results and are very temporary solutions, and some also comes with their share of side-effects.
Chemical peels also provide skin whitening effect by getting rid of the damaged outer layers of the skin. Acid solution is applied to remove the damaged outer layers of the skin.
- Different acid solutions like alpha hydroxy acids (AHA), trichloroacetic acid (TCA), or phenol is applied to the skin.
- They get rid of the outer layers of dead skin, exposing a new skin layer with improved color, tone, and texture.
- Chemical peels skin whitening and lightening treatment involve tretinoin-based peels.
If you are looking forward for a pocket-friendly and long-lasting Skin whitening treatment in Delhi, then contact Cosmotree Clinic today.